Windows 10: Taskbar taking way too long to load on start up

Discus and support Taskbar taking way too long to load on start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Basically on boot the taskbar is taking far too long to load between 5-15mins i have the os installed on a ssd which is only for os and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XI DiZzY BoY IX, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Taskbar taking way too long to load on start up

Hi there,

Basically on boot the taskbar is taking far too long to load between 5-15mins

i have the os installed on a ssd which is only for os and apps.

pc specs:

ryzen 3600

32gb 3200mhz ram

5700xt

Windows is up to date aswell as my drivers.

please someone assist me

:)

XI DiZzY BoY IX, Mar 9, 2021

2. Website take to long to load

Hi Hector,

There are several reasons why a website takes too long to respond. One of which is if the internet connection is intermittent. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you connected via wireless or wired connection?
    • Does this happen to all websites you visit?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Mar 9, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 9, 2021
  4. DanielYX Win User

Taskbar taking way too long to load on start up

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar taking way too long to load on start up

1. Taskbar taking way too long to load on start up - Similar Threads - Taskbar taking too

2. downloads taking way too long to complete.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloads taking way too long to complete.: Hi my name is AayanI have been using microsoft store for a long time and came up with this bug.whenever i try to update an app, it takes too long and gets stuck on pending. At one point, microsoft store stopped completely and whenever i tried to open it, it does not open up....
  3. downloads taking way too long to complete.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloads taking way too long to complete.: Hi my name is AayanI have been using microsoft store for a long time and came up with this bug.whenever i try to update an app, it takes too long and gets stuck on pending. At one point, microsoft store stopped completely and whenever i tried to open it, it does not open up....
  4. Windows Update Taking WAY Too Long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Taking WAY Too Long: I started the process of updating and restrarting my PC at around 10:23PM. It is currently 12:10AM and my PC is stuck on the "working on updates, dont turn off your pc. This will take a while" screen at only 26%! I cant stay awake all night waiting for this stupid thing to...
  5. Virtual Box taking too long to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Box taking too long to load: Hello! So whenever I'm trying to use Virtual Box it's just stuck on like loading like I can't move my mouse, or do anything. The only solution for it to shutdown I just wait for my battery to drain I'm using a laptop. Please help me...
  6. Windows installation takes way too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows installation takes way too long: I wanted a clean windows installation again. It’s been 2 hours already and I am only at 14%! How is this possible something must be broken? I cant wait all night (I need my pc tomorrow for work) Should I shut down and restart my pc? submitted by /u/Azertity [link]...
  7. Lots of websites taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lots of websites taking too long to load: Recently I've been getting an issue on chrome, edge and internet explorer where is says: 'website name took to long to respond'. This has been happening on a few websites and also with certain apps such as steam and epic games. I have a wireless connection to m my internet...
  8. Download folder takes too long to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download folder takes too long to load: Hi, I am using widows 10. The browser I am using is Brave. I really do not why it takes too long for the download folder to load. By download folder I mean the folder in which the files downloaded from the internet are stored. I have also noticed that when I download some...
  9. Bluetooth Devices taking WAY too long to show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Devices taking WAY too long to show up: My Bluetooth devices, when I open metro settings app, take WAY too long to show up. They take about 5 minutes to show up in the "Bluetooth and Other Devices" section of the menu. Any solutions?...
  10. Windows taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows taking too long to load: I am a bit perplexed and confused whether this issue is a software issue or a hardware issue! *Confused From power on to working desktop it takes about 15 to 20 minutes! I updated from Windows 7 HP 64bit to Windows 10 Home Free when it was available and then to Windows 10...