Windows 10: Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing

Discus and support Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So today when i hovered over a window with two tabs it is no longer showing me the thumbnail preview. What is going on please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by minecraft pvp god, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing

So today when i hovered over a window with two tabs it is no longer showing me the thumbnail preview. What is going on please help me.

:)

minecraft pvp god, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Delon1987 Win User

no full screen preview when hovering taskbar thumbnail

Last time when I fresh install Windows 10 and whenever i hover my mouse cursor to multiple opened browser it show thumbnails, and when I next hover the cursor to that particular thumbnails it will show full screen preview as you might say peek. Now it doesn't
    do anything anymore.

Can anyone help?

The picture attached is the preview thumbnail and when i try hover to the default Firefox browser it does not 'peek' into it anymore.

Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing d3436097-1168-4585-9c75-076346a42df5.png

Delon1987, Apr 29, 2021
  3. taskbar "live" thumbnail preview not playing

I recently restored my desktop. After the restore, my taskbar thumbnail preview stopped showing a """live"""" picture(video) of what an application was doing, instead, it shows a still photo. I did notice that if the application wasn't minimized and I hovered
    over the thumbnail of that application, the thumbnail preview was showing the "live" picture and not a still photo. For example, if a video was playing on a browser then when the browser was not minimized and my mouse was on the thumbnail preview. In the preview,
    the video would also be playing but if the application was minimized then the preview would be a still photo

THERE ARE MANY QUESTIONS OUT THERE HASN'T BEEN PROPERLY ANSWERED AND SOLVED

junghwanahn1, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing

How to OPEN Programs in Taskbar Preview WITHOUT Clicking ??

@Triliuner I'm sorry to hear it's not as simple as that.

When you have multiple windows opened from a single application e.g. 2 separate windows from Chrome, do they show up as previews when you hover over Chrome's icon in the taskbar, or as a list? Just asking to clarify that, they are at least showing as previews. If not, this should help: Change Taskbar Thumbnail Threshold to Show List in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

As for the different windows not showing when you hover your mouse over a preview, maybe it has something to do with the delay, see here: Change Delay Time to Show Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials (restoring the default value)

I hope that helps, if not, maybe others can suggest some other things to try..

TheDeerDude, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing

1. Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing - Similar Threads - Taskbar thumbnail hover

2. Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck: Thank you for your time...Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck and doesn't hide when the mouse is moved away or clicked somewhere else on the screen.You can see in the screenshot that I've double clicked on the word "screen" yet the Taskbar previews are still open.Similar...
  3. Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar: I'm not sure why, but my taskbar doesn't show the thumbnail previews when there are multiple of the same window open. It shows the thumbnail preview if there's only one, but if there's two it just shows titles, like thisIt used to show them until recently, i think they...
  4. Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar: I'm not sure why, but my taskbar doesn't show the thumbnail previews when there are multiple of the same window open. It shows the thumbnail preview if there's only one, but if there's two it just shows titles, like thisIt used to show them until recently, i think they...
  5. Windows not Showing Thumbnail Previews on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Taskbar Thumbnail Previews

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnail Previews: For some unknown reason my taskbar thumbnail previews have suddenly disappeared. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get them back. Something simple caused it - something simple will cure it 172523
  7. How to always show taskbar thumbnail previews?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to always show taskbar thumbnail previews?: Normally taskbar thumbnail previews are shown when there's not too many windows open, as seen below: [img] However if there's too many windows, thumbnail previews are no longer shown: [img] Is there a way to always show thumbnail previews, even if I have more than ~15...
  8. Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview Taskbar Hover preview

Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview Taskbar Hover preview: When i hover my mouse over a app on the taskbar like google which has over 1 window of it open it doesn't show previews for the multiple windows but when it has just 1 it shows the preview fine. It used to show all but now it doesn't. Any ideas how to fix this? Happens with...
  9. taskbar thumbnail preview

taskbar thumbnail preview: I can't see the preview of any app when i hover my cursor over them in taskbar.how to fix this problem please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-preview/fd8413c8-6f57-4474-9527-c0b4355efb83
  10. Change Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Hover Delay Time in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Hover Delay Time in Windows 10: How to: Change Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Hover Delay Time in Windows 10 How to Change Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Hover Delay Time in Windows 10 When you hover over the taskbar icon of an opened item (ex: Google Chrome), it will show you a thumbnail preview of...