Windows 10: Taskbar titles

Discus and support Taskbar titles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I turned off badges in taskbar settings but it still keeps showing. https://i.imgur.com/DcpLngx.png It's happening in browser and file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Babuwu, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Babuwu Win User

Taskbar titles

Hello

I turned off badges in taskbar settings but it still keeps showing. https://i.imgur.com/DcpLngx.png

It's happening in browser and file explorer

:)

Babuwu, Jan 10, 2021

2. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 10, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

Another route you could take is 'List Only View':

Taskbar titles [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Portugal Win User

Taskbar titles

Right click on Taskbar Icons - No titles shown

Hello everyone.

I've been experiencing an annoying bug on my Windows 10, which is after two or three days of my computer is running, when I right click on any taskbar shortcut, the list appears all black, like this (if I reboot, the problem goes away for a while, plese note the right click works perfectly on any other icon other than the taskbar):

Taskbar titles [​IMG]

Taskbar titles [​IMG]

Taskbar titles [​IMG]

Taskbar titles [​IMG]

Has anyone experienced something similar? If so, were you able to fix it?

Regards.

Portugal, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar titles

1. Taskbar titles - Similar Threads - Taskbar titles

2. Notepad after recent Windows update doesn't show title of active document in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad after recent Windows update doesn't show title of active document in Taskbar: Recently I've updated my Windows system to 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913After that I could see that Notepad is capable to open file in Tabbed way. But while doing such - I don't see anymore active document title while...
  3. Notepad after recent Windows update doesn't show title of active document in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad after recent Windows update doesn't show title of active document in Taskbar: Recently I've updated my Windows system to 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913After that I could see that Notepad is capable to open file in Tabbed way. But while doing such - I don't see anymore active document title while...
  4. Hovering the Notepad icon from the taskbar does not display the titles of individual Notepads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hovering the Notepad icon from the taskbar does not display the titles of individual Notepads: Hello Everyone! Hopefully someone can help me. I use Notepad a lot on my Win 11 laptop. I use it for work and I would usually have multiple Notepads open simultaneously. Recently, I noticed that hovering the icon from the taskbar no longer shows me the titles of those I've...
  5. Hovering the Notepad icon from the taskbar does not display the titles of individual Notepads

Hovering the Notepad icon from the taskbar does not display the titles of individual Notepads: Hello Everyone! Hopefully someone can help me. I use Notepad a lot on my Win 11 laptop. I use it for work and I would usually have multiple Notepads open simultaneously. Recently, I noticed that hovering the icon from the taskbar no longer shows me the titles of those I've...
  6. Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11: how can i make the title color bars and borders Acrylic?when i open settings, It appears transparent, but slightly in the following photo:I want make the Acrylic color for title bars, taskbar, start menu, like the color of snap window, in the following photo:...
  7. Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11

Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11: how can i make the title color bars and borders Acrylic?when i open settings, It appears transparent, but slightly in the following photo:I want make the Acrylic color for title bars, taskbar, start menu, like the color of snap window, in the following photo:...
  8. taskbar doesn't show textlabels tprogram names/titles correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar doesn't show textlabels tprogram names/titles correctly: HalloI've got two problems with the taskbar, after installing Startallback and removing it. when hovering over a icon in the taskbar the 'text labels' titlles showly fades in. also for exaple when if i've got multiple windows of this program open for example: explorer with...
  9. taskbar doesn't show textlabels tprogram names/titles correctly

taskbar doesn't show textlabels tprogram names/titles correctly: HalloI've got two problems with the taskbar, after installing Startallback and removing it. when hovering over a icon in the taskbar the 'text labels' titlles showly fades in. also for exaple when if i've got multiple windows of this program open for example: explorer with...
  10. Taskbar folder name explorer title bar full path

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar folder name explorer title bar full path: Hello, I'm looking for a way to display in Taskbar folder name (it can be with elide if there is a space for that in front, actually preferred that) and at the same time full path in Windows Explorer. Currently closes to what I want is this: What I want is: There are two...