Windows 10: Taskbar toolbars on multiple displays?

Discus and support Taskbar toolbars on multiple displays? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've just added a second monitor (plus the laptop screen), so I'm still getting things as I need them. After managing to get my taskbar on all three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TonyAtlasShrugged, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Taskbar toolbars on multiple displays?

I've just added a second monitor (plus the laptop screen), so I'm still getting things as I need them.

After managing to get my taskbar on all three screens, I realized that I'd also really like to get the 3 toolbars, which are on the main display's taskbar, to appear on at least one of the other displays. However, I don't see an option to add toolbars onto the taskbar for any other displays.

Is this possible? Am I chasing an unobtainable dream? Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/TonyAtlasShrugged
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TonyAtlasShrugged, Apr 25, 2020

2. Multiple display taskbar

Hi Justin,

Let me guide you now on how to set up multiple displays on a Windows 10 computer. You may follow the steps below to configure the correct display settings for your device.

Here are the steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select Display settings, then different options will be displayed.
    • You can either choose Duplicate these displays to sync your activities from the original monitor with the second one or
      Extend these displays to be able to do multiple activities using separate displays.
    • After choosing your preferred option, click on Apply.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Engelsen Fad, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Grzegorz Win User
    Multiple columns in vertical taskbar?

Edwin, your taskbar seems to be what I need - but I can't get how to make it...
    Could you describe step by step, in a fool-proof way, and since the very beginning, how to make it?
    I don't see how to make it by adding a toolbar (?). I made a folder on a desktop, added it as a new toolbar. So I have a new toolbar on my taksbar, and the icons of the open applications keep on being in just one column.
    What do I miss...?

Grzegorz, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Taskbar toolbars on multiple displays?

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar toolbars on multiple displays?

1. Taskbar toolbars on multiple displays? - Similar Threads - Taskbar toolbars multiple

2. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  3. Taskbar multiple displays issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar multiple displays issue: Win10 LTSC x64 1809 17763.2565 PC with 3 monitors Once i`ve connected to this PC via RPD from laptop After this taskbar function "Show taskbar buttons in [Taskbar where window is open]" stop working like before. How it was: Monitor 1Monitor 2Monitor 31st display...
  4. Taskbar multiple displays issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar multiple displays issue: Win10 LTSC x64 1809 17763.2565 PC with 3 monitors Once i`ve connected to this PC via RPD from laptop After this taskbar function "Show taskbar buttons in [Taskbar where window is open]" stop working like before. How it was: Monitor 1Monitor 2Monitor 31st display...
  5. Multiple Display Taskbar

Multiple Display Taskbar: I have this problem where it won't let me turn on taskbar for multiple displays, I have searched for a way to fix this, but I have not found anything. I have also tried using display fusion, but you need to pay for pro to get the multiple monitor taskbar....
  6. Taskbars on Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbars on Multiple Displays: One thing that has always annoyed me with Windows 10 is the way that if you have two or more displays, the taskbar on the secondary displays is not the same as the primary display. On secondary displays you are not allowed to add Toolbars to the taskbar. This is a real pain...
  7. taskbars on multiple displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbars on multiple displays: i just decided to hook up my old 4:3 display up to my laptop and since i decided to line them up better by putting the 4:3 above the original display and my setup is jank as hell so i can't raise it higher, the taskbar is blocked by the bottom display, so i was wondering if...
  8. Taskbar and multiple displays.

Taskbar and multiple displays.: I have three monitors and I have no problem duplicating the main taskbar on all of them. The problem is, I am using the "quick launch" toolbar. Unfortunately, it does not appear on secondary monitors and there is no option to add a toolbar. The popup menu is not the same and...
  9. Taskbars not identical on multiple displays

Taskbars not identical on multiple displays: I have two monitors attached to my Dell laptop through a Dell Thunderbolt docking station. Both taskbars have been identical forever until today. I disconnected my laptop from the docking station to carry to another room, and when I reconnected, my monitors were different...
  10. multiple display -taskbar and icons

in Windows 10 Support
    multiple display -taskbar and icons: This is hopefully a quick fix. I have my laptop hooked up to a projector. My icons appear on the laptop but the taskbar options (volume, notifications, battery etc) appear on the projector. Using the display settings I can swap the screens but I cannot get the icons to...