Windows 10: Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2

Discus and support Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ayush Choudhary1, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2

Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2

:)

Ayush Choudhary1, Oct 22, 2022

2. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

Always a good idea to read Blog posts for the known issues.

• [NEW] After upgrading to Build 22610, the “Show hidden icons” flyout in the system tray may disappear completely for some Insiders, even though it shows as “on” under Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and “Other system tray icons”. We are investigating the issue. As a workaround if you need access to the icons that would show in the “Show hidden icons” flyout, you can go right-click on taskbar to open the Taskbar settings page, navigate to the “Other system tray icons” and individuals toggle specific apps to “On” until the issue is resolved.
    Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22610 | Windows Insider Blog

It would be fixed in the future.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Oct 22, 2022
  3. After 22H2 update icon is missing

Icons on taskbar are missing after this long update of 22H2. I cant find it anywhere at the same time the system tray icon are also missing. I look and found out that many people reporting this, and I want to resolve mine. Please help me.

sheila.heaney12, Oct 22, 2022
  4. Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2

taskbar icon tray in windows 7

I no longer see icons in my taskbar icon tray. Moreover, when I click on "Customize" under either "Show hidden icons" or through Control Panel, I no longer see the listing of "Icons" and "Behaviors." I also do not see the options to turn system icons on
    or off, or to revert to the default settings.

This just occured after I did something to relocate the whole taskbar. I was able to movee it back to the bottom ot the screen but the icon tray is no longer functioning.

Cheryl Lieberman, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2

1. Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2 - Similar Threads - Taskbar tray icons

2. Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2: Taskbar tray icons not working after update 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icons-not-working-after-update-22h2/8b483018-3b57-4bb0-861a-8554f1e36c39
  3. After 22H2 update icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After 22H2 update icon is missing: Icons on taskbar are missing after this long update of 22H2. I cant find it anywhere at the same time the system tray icon are also missing. I look and found out that many people reporting this, and I want to resolve mine. Please help me....
  4. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  5. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  6. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  7. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  8. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

9. Taskbar Icon Tray gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icon Tray gone: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  10. Taskbar icons tray is missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons tray is missing.: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...