Windows 10: Taskbar volume setting

Discus and support Taskbar volume setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get my volume adjustment back on my taskbar. It will not allowme to adjust the volume.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SusanMyers1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Taskbar volume setting

How do I get my volume adjustment back on my taskbar. It will not allowme to adjust the volume.

:)

SusanMyers1, Oct 11, 2018

2. Volume button is invisible on taskbar.

Hi,

You can customize which icons to appear on the taskbar. Based on the information you have provided it possible that the volume was not set to appear on the taskbar. To customize the taskbar notification area, you can refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Settings, and then hit Enter.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Click Volume button to toggle it on or off.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Taskbar volume setting

volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar volume setting

1. Taskbar volume setting - Similar Threads - Taskbar volume setting

2. How to Remove Network Settings and Volume Control icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Network Settings and Volume Control icon from taskbar: How To Remove Network Settings and Volume Control icon from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-network-settings-and-volume-control/6875d34d-231f-4f5b-849c-286aedcf8d02
  3. How to Remove Network Settings and Volume Control icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Network Settings and Volume Control icon from taskbar: How To Remove Network Settings and Volume Control icon from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-network-settings-and-volume-control/6875d34d-231f-4f5b-849c-286aedcf8d02
  4. Can't open volume setting next to clock on taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open volume setting next to clock on taskbar: So this has been an issue for over a year, since I built my PC. After I start it, if I want to click the volume icon in the bottom right corner, far right side of the taskbar, to change my audio output to my headphones or to adjust volume, nothing happens. The calendar works,...
  5. Taskbar volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar volume adjustment: The Taskbar volume show the percent setting for the volume but no longer shows the volume adjustment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-adjustment/b5a64f01-169e-4d75-a819-2af3eda63392
  6. Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network &...

Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network &...: Hi. I'm using windows 10. Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network & internet settings not opening from the taskbar as well Instead of opening a command window popups for a blink of time and disappears. In that command window...
  7. Volume slider in taskbar

Volume slider in taskbar: I'm looking for a way to add a volume slider in the taskbar, not the system tray does anyone know how to do this? All my searches talk about missing Icon in the system tray, I wish to have it always open in the taskbar....
  8. volume icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume icon on taskbar: how can I get the volume icon on my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-on-taskbar/789fe288-c5d8-49ac-a0d9-31a2b1797ee4
  9. Volume icon gone from taskbar even tho set to ON in Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume icon gone from taskbar even tho set to ON in Settings: I have tried everything to get my sound icon back on my taskbar to no avail. I have clicked on the blank spot where it should be but nothing, I have changed the sound icon in settings hoping it would wake. All nothing. I did manage to get the grey driver update button to...
  10. Volume Icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Icon on Taskbar: When I click on the volume icon on my taskbar; it is unresponsive. How do I rectify this issue? HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-on-taskbar/a1c4d685-07ad-4c82-ab97-5f055c74be66