Windows 10: Taskbar weather doesn't appear when its on top.

Discus and support Taskbar weather doesn't appear when its on top. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why does the weather widget don't appear when taskbar is at top?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leavithan, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Leavithan Win User

Taskbar weather doesn't appear when its on top.

why does the weather widget don't appear when taskbar is at top?

:)

Leavithan, Jun 22, 2021
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jun 22, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Taskbar weather doesn't appear when its on top. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 22, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskbar weather doesn't appear when its on top. - Similar Threads - Taskbar weather doesn't

2. some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear: some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear even though i open it. i have restart my laptop but still same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-icon-at-taskbar-doesnt-appear/039095f2-3928-40a0-bf9e-6d22b0e3322e
  3. Its now Jan 31st 2022 and WEATHER ON TASKBAR NOT THERE YET?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its now Jan 31st 2022 and WEATHER ON TASKBAR NOT THERE YET?????: Weather icon on taskbar is still missing! No newspaper either. In the settings MS has the weather app grey out so you cannot turn on. PLEASE STOP MESSING WITH STUFF NOT BROKEN. WE NEED OUR WEATHER!!!! NOONE TOLD YOU TO REMOVE IT!! SOME OF US RELY ON WEATHER APP TO SCHEDULE...
  4. Its now Jan 31st 2022 and WEATHER ON TASKBAR NOT THERE YET?????

Its now Jan 31st 2022 and WEATHER ON TASKBAR NOT THERE YET?????: Weather icon on taskbar is still missing! No newspaper either. In the settings MS has the weather app grey out so you cannot turn on. PLEASE STOP MESSING WITH STUFF NOT BROKEN. WE NEED OUR WEATHER!!!! NOONE TOLD YOU TO REMOVE IT!! SOME OF US RELY ON WEATHER APP TO SCHEDULE...
  5. Weather Widget Taskbar on Top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget Taskbar on Top: Hi !Everything is in the title.The weather widget is not avaible for user how use the taskbar on top.I try like normal pepole down and I have the widget. So I'm up to date.Can someone now how to activate this widget with the taskbar on top or is is not avaible, do u have a...
  6. Weather Widget Taskbar on Top

Weather Widget Taskbar on Top: Hi !Everything is in the title.The weather widget is not avaible for user how use the taskbar on top.I try like normal pepole down and I have the widget. So I'm up to date.Can someone now how to activate this widget with the taskbar on top or is is not avaible, do u have a...
  7. Weather Widget Taskbar on Top

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows search doesn't work when the taskbar is on the top of the screen.

in Cortana
    Windows search doesn't work when the taskbar is on the top of the screen.: Hello,My taskbar is hidden on top of my screen. Whenever I press the Windows Key and start writting keywords of the content I am looking for, nothing happen.It only works when:- I display the taskbar by putting my mouse on top of the screen,- I display the taskbar on the...
  9. Weather widget doesn't show when taskbar location on screen is set to "Top", "Left" or "Right"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget doesn't show when taskbar location on screen is set to "Top", "Left" or "Right": The weather widget only shows up when the taskbar location on screen is set to "Bottom". I like to keep the taskbar on top of the screen yes, I'm weird that way!. However, doing this just leaves a blank space which is really annoying.Moving the taskbar to the bottom however...
  10. news/weather icon appeared on its own on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    news/weather icon appeared on its own on taskbar: I noticed this yesterday. There is a new icon that shows local weather temperature and when I click on it, it opens a news page. I do not recall ever installing this and how do I go about removing it? Dell latitude e5530 laptop running win10 pro 20H2 ver 19042.964. Thanks...