Windows 10: taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

Discus and support taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot change taskbar weather from fahrenheit to celsius after the windows update. Tried setting it on the weather app or when i hovered over the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaftyz, May 15, 2022.

1. Shaftyz Win User

taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

Cannot change taskbar weather from fahrenheit to celsius after the windows update. Tried setting it on the weather app or when i hovered over the weather on the taskbar. It currenently has different location and has fahrenheit, if i try to set it to my hometown and set it on celsius, then it doesnt change. Tried restarting the pc, still nothing.

:)

Shaftyz, May 15, 2022
  2. Fabler2 Win User

Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

Only one here as well. Checked languages.

taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it. [​IMG]

taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it. [​IMG]

Fabler2, May 15, 2022
  3. RodLo Win User
    Harman Kardon Invoke - celsius instead of Fahrenheit in Weather

Hi,

How to make my HK Invoke to say the weather Celsius instead of Fahrenheit (and Kilometers instead of Miles)?

If I use Cortana over the PC she says in Celsius but over HK it is in Fahrenheit.

Thanks.

Rod

RodLo, May 15, 2022
  4. rdbusser Win User

Windows 10, Cortana Weather in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

Same problem here. I've set the temperature to Celsius, but weather forecasts still come in Fahrenheit.

rdbusser, May 15, 2022
Thema:

1. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it. - Similar Threads - taskbar weather shows

2. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.: Hello, after the latest windows update, as the title states, the weather widget or tile or whatever it's called in the start menu is broken. Even though the app itself shows the temperature in Celsius and I also have Celsius selected in the settings menu, the widget shows the...
  3. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.: Hello, after the latest windows update, as the title states, the weather widget or tile or whatever it's called in the start menu is broken. Even though the app itself shows the temperature in Celsius and I also have Celsius selected in the settings menu, the widget shows the...
  4. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  5. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  6. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

7. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.: Cannot change taskbar weather from fahrenheit to celsius after the windows update. Tried setting it on the weather app or when i hovered over the weather on the taskbar. It currenently has different location and has fahrenheit, if i try to set it to my hometown and set it on...
  8. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.: Cannot change taskbar weather from fahrenheit to celsius after the windows update. Tried setting it on the weather app or when i hovered over the weather on the taskbar. It currenently has different location and has fahrenheit, if i try to set it to my hometown and set it on...
  9. Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage: Hi! *Biggrin On Microsoft Edge (Chromium version), there's a homepage when you first open the browser where it shows the weather outside on the right side. Yesterday it changed from celsius to fahrenheit out of the blue. When I click 'celsius' it will automatically change...
  10. Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius

in Cortana
    Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius: Hi, I've been using Cortana for years and when asking her about weather, she provided information in Celsius. About two months ago, without me (deliberately) changing any settings, she started providing temperatures in Fahrenheit. I've checked all the settings I could think...