Windows 10: Taskbar won't disappear.

Discus and support Taskbar won't disappear. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So after I updated to the latest windows update, the taskbar doesn't disappear anymore when viewing full screen videos and also the minimized windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexcs165, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Alexcs165 Win User

Taskbar won't disappear.

So after I updated to the latest windows update, the taskbar doesn't disappear anymore when viewing full screen videos and also the minimized windows for the different folders or programs stay on screen after hovering the mouse on the icons on the taskbar.

:)

Alexcs165, Jun 12, 2019
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jun 12, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Taskbar won't disappear.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar won't disappear.

1. Taskbar won't disappear. - Similar Threads - Taskbar won't disappear

2. Why won't taskbar disappear ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't taskbar disappear ??: I have adjusted the settings for the Taskbar to melt away when not being used. But it's getting stuck almost every day. This is the most annoying thing in the world. I'm not able to hit the functions of smartnotebook and various other apps I use in my school environment on a...
  3. Why won't taskbar disappear ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't taskbar disappear ??: I have adjusted the settings for the Taskbar to melt away when not being used. But it's getting stuck almost every day. This is the most annoying thing in the world. I'm not able to hit the functions of smartnotebook and various other apps I use in my school environment on a...
  4. Taskbar Disappearance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Disappearance: I updated Windows and signed in again, this time, my taskbar was gone. I force restarted and it reappeared, is this anything to worry about or just a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-disappearance/3339f309-6c76-4032-9093-1da7b5489532
  5. Taskbar Disappearance

Taskbar Disappearance: I updated Windows and signed in again, this time, my taskbar was gone. I force restarted and it reappeared, is this anything to worry about or just a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-disappearance/3339f309-6c76-4032-9093-1da7b5489532
  6. taskbar disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar disappearing: I have my taskbar set to auto hide so i can get that small bet of screen space to use but sometimes when I'm just browsing on edge the taskbar completely disappears as if the browser itself takes focus over it. If I take the browser window and move it around it clearly shows...
  7. taskbar disappearing

taskbar disappearing: I have my taskbar set to auto hide so i can get that small bet of screen space to use but sometimes when I'm just browsing on edge the taskbar completely disappears as if the browser itself takes focus over it. If I take the browser window and move it around it clearly shows...
  8. taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar disappeared: My taskbar with my start button has disappeared where can I find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-disappeared/3be6b155-72a8-49f1-925e-f41186d6514c
  9. taskbar disappeared

taskbar disappeared: My taskbar with my start button has disappeared where can I find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-disappeared/3be6b155-72a8-49f1-925e-f41186d6514c
  10. Taskbar disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar disappeared.: Not sure I have this under the the correct 'classification' as I'm pretty close to a Luddite, but today my taskbar has stopped displaying when I have my internet windows up [Google Chrome]. Previously I had finally got it to hide and show when I scrolled down to the bottom of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar wont disappear

2. task bar wont disappear