Windows 10: taskbar won't display battery status

Discus and support taskbar won't display battery status in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My taskbar has recently abruptly stopped giving my battery status. If I go into taskbar settings, then "Select which items appear on the taskbar,"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kilowog52, May 18, 2020.

1. kilowog52 Win User

taskbar won't display battery status

My taskbar has recently abruptly stopped giving my battery status. If I go into taskbar settings, then "Select which items appear on the taskbar," "power: is set to "Yes." If I instead go into "Turn system icons on and off," Power is listed as on, but the on/off switch for it is greyed out and cannot be adjusted. Help,

:)

kilowog52, May 18, 2020

2. Battery status

How do I display battery status icon on taskbar?

ChrisStirling2, May 23, 2020
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, May 23, 2020
  4. taskbar won't display battery status

no battery level icon on the taskbar

I all of a sudden have no battery level icon on the taskbar. I go in to turn it on and it is faded out and won`t let me turn it on. why would that have happened? Any idea how I can get it back?

OT:

battery level icon

CindyPainter, May 23, 2020
Thema:

taskbar won't display battery status

1. taskbar won't display battery status - Similar Threads - taskbar won't display

2. Battery status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery status: My battery is always shows charging icon even at 100% battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status/b112a74e-7648-4d80-adc6-632304ca7679
  3. Battery status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery status: My battery is always shows charging icon even at 100% battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status/b112a74e-7648-4d80-adc6-632304ca7679
  4. The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly: PROBLEM My battery status in the taskbar doesn't seem to be functioning properly. On my computer, the battery status only says if it's plugged in, and what percent. However, on my parents' computers, when they're plugged in they say "charging" or "not charging", how much time...
  5. Software to display VPN connection status on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software to display VPN connection status on the taskbar?: Hi guys, I have found that there's no default way in Windows of checking a vpn connection status at a glance. I run NordVPN and I don't know whether this connection is up or down at any particular time. At times, I have thought it's running to then find that the internet...
  6. Taskbar battery status icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar battery status icon is not showing: Taskbar battery status icon is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-battery-status-icon-is-not-showing/646d32f6-dcc1-487a-8f79-3c5e3f9e026e
  7. Battery status

Battery status: How do I display battery status icon on taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status/bc9c44e0-8e60-42f7-bb0e-f3e13feec2c2
  8. missing battery status on my taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing battery status on my taskbar: sometimes on the task bar battery status is missing even though on task bar settings the POWER mode is on .its happens frequently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-battery-status-on-my-taskbar/2bb81ead-6a87-4f37-9c62-4ca86d0a8b48
  9. Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar

Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar: As the title says but the bigger issue is that the toggle for the battery icon is locked to on meaning I can't toggle it on or off to try to reset it. I'm on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Thanks in advance....
  10. Displaying bettery status on taskbar

Displaying bettery status on taskbar: I just got a new hp pc. On my previous pc, the battery status would display on the right side of the task bar next to the volume and wifi icons. However, this is missing on my new pc. How do I get the battery status icon to display on my new pc? Thank you!...