Windows 10: Taskbar won't go away

Discus and support Taskbar won't go away in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NE2020, Nov 3, 2020.

1. NE2020 Win User

Taskbar won't go away

Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new slack message, the taskbar comes up and won't go away until I click on the Slack icon. This is ridiculously inconvenient when I'm on a video call. How do I make it so the taskbar either doesn't come up at all, or that it pops up momentarily and then goes away when I don't respond? I'm happy having a notification that is brief and then goes away. Is this possible with Windows or is it going to insist I respond RIGHTNOW no matter that I'm currently dealing with something else?

Thanks for your help.

:)

NE2020, Nov 3, 2020

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Nov 3, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Taskbar won't go away

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar won't go away

1. Taskbar won't go away - Similar Threads - Taskbar won't away

2. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  3. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  4. Taskbar won't go away automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't go away automatically: On two of my W10 computers the taskbar stays put no matter what app is open. On others, the taskbar disappears reliably. Having the taskbar not disappear is a huge problem when using Excel and other apps that have commands and adjustments at the bottom of the screen. For...
  5. Taskbar won't go away automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar won't go away automatically: On two of my W10 computers the taskbar stays put no matter what app is open. On others, the taskbar disappears reliably. Having the taskbar not disappear is a huge problem when using Excel and other apps that have commands and adjustments at the bottom of the screen. For...
  6. Taskbar won't go away automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar not going away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not going away: So my taskbar keeps getting in the way of stuff I'm doing so I tried to remove it. However, disable taskbar in tablet and desktop mode are both on, yet my taskbar is still there. Even when I'm idle and haven't touched the laptop in hours, the taskbar still stays there...
  8. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  9. PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away: So since about last september I've been getting constant BSODS and they're mostly the same: PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys I have Win 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad 720s. Here's everything I've done: 1. Update all my drivers 2/3. Ran a cfc and chkdsk scans I dont remember...
  10. SmartScreen won't go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen won't go away: I've disabled SmartScreen in Edge and Internet Explorer, but it still shows up when I launch games asking me if "Okay" essentially. I want this disabled completely. What do I do?...