Windows 10: Taskbar wont hide among other bugs

Discus and support Taskbar wont hide among other bugs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Really, Windows 10, it's a piece of S..t. Microsoft S...S. I have to Ctrl/Shift/Esc and restart Win xplorer to get the task bars to hide. Really you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mfn, Sep 16, 2015.

1. MFN
    mfn Win User

Taskbar wont hide among other bugs

Really, Windows 10, it's a piece of S..t. Microsoft S...S. I have to Ctrl/Shift/Esc and restart Win xplorer to get the task bars to hide. Really you lame brain developers. Did you not Q/A and test your code? One of you CEO's should run for President, believe me, you would win based on what they have in the WH now.

Google will CRUSH YOU!

:)

2. skibo1219 Win User

Windows Task bar won't hide on the main screen of a dual display system with Win 10

Same issue Monitor 2's taskbar wont hide, tired of searching for this fix or that. Its good to know MS stirred up old bugs from 15 years ago.

SFC scan turned up ziltch.

IIRC, the bug was something in the registry.

skibo1219, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Taskbar isnt hiding

The windows 10 taskbar wont (Frustratingly) hide when I do anything fullscreen related. For example, In youtube it goes fullscreen, but the taskbar wont hide. Same thing with games or anything fullscreen related. one example of "Anything fullscreen related"
    is a common steam game : Unturned. the taskbar wont hide during fullscreen mode. Also, Please do not suggest auto-hide. auto-hide is as cancerous as the problem itself, In my opinion.

AndyLimaVZ, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar wont hide among other bugs

1. Taskbar wont hide among other bugs - Similar Threads - Taskbar wont hide

2. Auto-Hide Taskbar Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-Hide Taskbar Bug: PC Specs:Windows 11 fully up-to-dateZ690 Gigabyte Aorus Pro DDR512700K32GB 5200 MT/s RAM1TB Samsung 970 Evo PlusGTX 1080EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 GT, 80 Plus Gold 1000W Monitors:ASUS 1080p 75 HzSamsung 1440p 27" Odyssey G7 WQHD 240Hz Hi, So I have an issue in which to fix it I need...
  3. Auto-Hide Taskbar Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto-Hide Taskbar Bug: PC Specs:Windows 11 fully up-to-dateZ690 Gigabyte Aorus Pro DDR512700K32GB 5200 MT/s RAM1TB Samsung 970 Evo PlusGTX 1080EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 GT, 80 Plus Gold 1000W Monitors:ASUS 1080p 75 HzSamsung 1440p 27" Odyssey G7 WQHD 240Hz Hi, So I have an issue in which to fix it I need...
  4. can't move taskbar icons or chrome tabs, among other things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't move taskbar icons or chrome tabs, among other things: i can't move the icons on my taskbar or the tabs in chrome, and when i hover over a taskbar icon of a program i have open the little preview doesn't reliably pop up, and i can't switch to most windows by clicking their taskbar icons. i've already restarted windows explorer...
  5. can't move taskbar icons or chrome tabs, among other things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't move taskbar icons or chrome tabs, among other things: i can't move the icons on my taskbar or the tabs in chrome, and when i hover over a taskbar icon of a program i have open the little preview doesn't reliably pop up, and i can't switch to most windows by clicking their taskbar icons. i've already restarted windows explorer...
  6. Certain things in taskbar among other things don't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain things in taskbar among other things don't work.: This happened after the new windows update on 4/14/21. Everything was working fine until then. I got the computer at the end of 2019. After the new update there are a number of bugs but the ones that really prevent me are the fact that pressing f4 does not open screen...
  7. Hiding taskbar completely (bug?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar completely (bug?): [ATTACH] I set up my taskbar to auto hide while in desktop, but I still see a very thin line going across the bottom of my monitor. I'm trying to condition myself for a change to an OLED display so removing anything static off my screen. Is there a way to fully have the...
  8. Taskbar wont hide completely.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar wont hide completely.: Hi, It seems like my taskbar is not centered correctly, and it wont hide completely. I always get that annoying line showing the top of the taskbar when it's supposed to be completely hidden. [img] I'm not sure if it's related but i also get a white line at the right corner...
  9. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...
  10. scrolling issues among others

in Windows 10 Support
    scrolling issues among others: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10. When I bought it, it performed flawlessly. Now, after who knows how many updates, not so well. Frequently, scrolling rushes away from me as though I gave the touch screen the sharpest “flick” imaginable. This happens at least once...