Taskbar won't hide automatically.

Discus and support Taskbar won't hide automatically. in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The issue is that my taskbar won't hide automatically no matter whether i check the "hide automatically" option when i right click the taskbar. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kulfyr3, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Kulfyr3 Win User

The issue is that my taskbar won't hide automatically no matter whether i check the "hide automatically" option when i right click the taskbar. Any help?

:)

Kulfyr3, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Rohit Siddegowda Win User

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 13, 2018
  3. MARKBRUNER Win User
    Can you hide the taskbar in windows 10?

I tried the steps to hide the taskbar and was able to move it from the bottom to the side, but it will not autohide. Any suggestions?

MARKBRUNER, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar won't hide automatically. - Similar Threads - Taskbar won't hide

1. Windows 10 new update and now internet connection taskbar button won't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 new update and now internet connection taskbar button won't: Hi! I just updated my Windows 10 with latest update and now taskbar internet connection button(button near to clock and volume button) only works when using right mouse button and choosing ''Open Network and Sharing Center''. If I try to press left mouse button then I see...
  2. Desktop and Taskbar won't appear - Black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop and Taskbar won't appear - Black screen: After performing the latest Windows Update, I restarted my computer and logged in with no problems at all (the login screen did appear). When it got to where the desktop should be, I was faced with a blank screen and a mouse cursor that I could move around. After playing...
  3. icons on taskbar won't work

in Windows 10 Support
    icons on taskbar won't work: Just updated today with this new Win 10 Update and talk about screwing things up. Every one of my icons that I have on my Taskbar won't work. First off, they are no longer icons just blank except of course anything that is Microsoft isn't except for file explorer, it no...
  4. Taskbar won't auto hide (build 10162)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar won't auto hide (build 10162): Hi there Any fixes for Auto hide of taskbar -- after a boot it works for a while and then randomly stops working. Cheers jimbo 7730
  5. Start menu and other taskbar items won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu and other taskbar items won't open: Hello, For some reason, my Start menu won't open, by both mouse or keyboard button. Other taskbar items (bottom right icons) aren't opening either, e.g. battery info, wifi menu, audio settings, calendar/clock, and messages. However, I can open the tray only. I tried...
  6. Taskbar won't show when I mouse to bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't show when I mouse to bottom of screen: This started after I installed the Creator update two days ago. It was working fine before. I want the taskbar to show when I mouse down to the bottom of the screen. Since the update it will only show when there are no other windows open and disappear when I move the mouse...
  7. taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.: I watch a lot of movies on my laptop and was in the middle of watching one today but paused it b/c I had to do something. I closed all windows and put my laptop to sleep. When I came back a little later, I resumed watching the movie but out of nowhere, I couldn't get my...