Windows 10: Taskbar won't hide automatically.

Discus and support Taskbar won't hide automatically. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The issue is that my taskbar won't hide automatically no matter whether i check the "hide automatically" option when i right click the taskbar. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kulfyr3, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Kulfyr3 Win User

Taskbar won't hide automatically.

The issue is that my taskbar won't hide automatically no matter whether i check the "hide automatically" option when i right click the taskbar. Any help?

:)

Kulfyr3, Jun 12, 2018

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Can you hide the taskbar in windows 10?

I tried the steps to hide the taskbar and was able to move it from the bottom to the side, but it will not autohide. Any suggestions?

MARKBRUNER, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar won't hide automatically.

1. Taskbar won't hide automatically. - Similar Threads - Taskbar won't hide

2. Problems with Automatically hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Automatically hide taskbar: Hello i have turned on Auto Hide Taskbar but again and again no matter what it shows. I build with gemini and the run button is always hid by the taskbar, you cannot run gemini with a minimized window so after the past couple o' days i cant do anything on it. Pls tell me how...
  3. Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...: Hi,Just to be clear, I do NOT want the taskbar to be hiding, I want it always visible. For some reason however, in the last couple of days, maybe since the last windows 11 update April 11, 2023—KB5025239, the taskbar now automatically hides regardless of whether the...
  4. Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...: Hi,Just to be clear, I do NOT want the taskbar to be hiding, I want it always visible. For some reason however, in the last couple of days, maybe since the last windows 11 update April 11, 2023—KB5025239, the taskbar now automatically hides regardless of whether the...
  5. Automatically Hide Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically Hide Taskbar: Hi I have a little issue with windows 11 I don't know if it's a bug, but when I automatically hide the taskbar, usually when I move my mouse over it shows the taskbar, actually, it works perfectly fine on my laptop, but I have an external screen, connected to my laptop, it...
  6. Automatically Hide Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically Hide Taskbar: Hi I have a little issue with windows 11 I don't know if it's a bug, but when I automatically hide the taskbar, usually when I move my mouse over it shows the taskbar, actually, it works perfectly fine on my laptop, but I have an external screen, connected to my laptop, it...
  7. My Desktop Taskbar won't hide automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    My Desktop Taskbar won't hide automatically: It is set to hide automatically - but, occasionally, it stops working that way. Is there a way to resolve this? Thank you.... 178394
  8. Taskbar won't hide

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't hide: The taskbar refuses to auto-hide, and is showing "always-on-top" behaviour when I try to watch videos in full screen mode, both with Media Player Classic HC and with VLC. Strangely, the Netflix app is currently giving a true full screen right now, though it's given the same...
  9. taskbar won't Hide

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar won't Hide: My task bar stays on all the time even though I have hide taskbar on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/taskbar-wont-hide/555b8013-c408-476c-be4d-283ea9dd620c
  10. Taskbar won't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't hide: Can't take it anymore... Windows 10 - Taskbar won't hide even when setting is activated argh!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/taskbar-wont-hide/4712721b-5037-4af5-8b93-eb157443d505