Windows 10: Taskbar won't hide! I hate windows so much!

Discus and support Taskbar won't hide! I hate windows so much! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried always hide in Desktop mode, tablet mode, why won't this thing go away?!?! When I have chrome open it won't leave, when i play minecraft or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CyberPolice50, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Taskbar won't hide! I hate windows so much!

I've tried always hide in Desktop mode, tablet mode, why won't this thing go away?!?! When I have chrome open it won't leave, when i play minecraft or steam games it won't leave. Why won't this thing go away?!

submitted by /u/CyberPolice50
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CyberPolice50, Jan 11, 2021

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 11, 2021
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Taskbar won't hide! I hate windows so much!

Windows 10 taskbar won't hide

I tried the procedure above three times. I restarted in between each try. These instructions do NOT work in Windows 10.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBELM WITH AN UPDATE.

JackBeckner, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar won't hide! I hate windows so much!

1. Taskbar won't hide! I hate windows so much! - Similar Threads - Taskbar won't hide

2. I hate Microsoft sooooooo much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Microsoft sooooooo much: I hate Microsoft so much - I am sick of the teams app and the 363 app coming up asking me to subscribe whenever I turn on my laptop. Teams is complete **** - why would I use it ?I finally updated the Office app as they stopped providing support for Office 2010 and the new one...
  3. I hate this so much.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this so much.: [ATTACH] I feel like going insane doing the same Install-Uninstall loop over and over again. https://preview.redd.it/chc7jzfaloo91.png?width=690&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7e1e73aa62d9eb19158d5d73660ef18fae1b397 submitted by /u/norbajusz [link] [comments]...
  4. I hate this so so much I'm done

I hate this so so much I'm done: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7fhfp/i_hate_this_so_so_much_im_done/
  5. Taskbar won't hide

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't hide: The taskbar refuses to auto-hide, and is showing "always-on-top" behaviour when I try to watch videos in full screen mode, both with Media Player Classic HC and with VLC. Strangely, the Netflix app is currently giving a true full screen right now, though it's given the same...
  6. I hate windows 10 so much

I hate windows 10 so much: Once again I'm stuck in the automatic repair start up screen loop, and once again I have to factory reset because NOTHING works. Why is windows such hot garbage??? Why is there such an irreparable issue that happens to so many people in their garbage program? Its finals week...
  7. I hate this computer so much :-)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate this computer so much :-): Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7 AnyBody know how to fix this? Please help me :-( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-this-computer-so-much/b5c2b53a-7b60-40b6-96be-73fc61d0ca7b
  8. I hate Win10 too much.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I hate Win10 too much.: Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''. I HATE THIS THING, COZ I JUST UPDATED MY PC FROM WIN 7 PRO TO WIN 10 PRO... I tried to search on yt and in this community also...
  9. taskbar won't Hide

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar won't Hide: My task bar stays on all the time even though I have hide taskbar on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/taskbar-wont-hide/555b8013-c408-476c-be4d-283ea9dd620c
  10. Taskbar won't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't hide: Can't take it anymore... Windows 10 - Taskbar won't hide even when setting is activated argh!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/taskbar-wont-hide/4712721b-5037-4af5-8b93-eb157443d505