Windows 10: taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.

Discus and support taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I watch a lot of movies on my laptop and was in the middle of watching one today but paused it b/c I had to do something. I closed all windows and put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mroy99, Oct 4, 2017.

1. mroy99 Win User

taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.

I watch a lot of movies on my laptop and was in the middle of watching one today but paused it b/c I had to do something. I closed all windows and put my laptop to sleep. When I came back a little later, I resumed watching the movie but out of nowhere, I couldn't get my taskbar to hide when in full screen mode.

I did nothing to alter my taskbar settings when I put the laptop to sleep so not sure how this happened. When I go into taskbar settings, everything looks fine so I'm not sure what to do.

:)

mroy99, Oct 4, 2017

2. taskbar apperaning in full screen

hi

whenever I watch a movie online using edge browser in full screen the taskbar is hidden , but when I move the cursor to the buttom the taskbar appears, is the a way to permanently hide the taskbar in full screen mode ?

2e8f3914-c62b-4338-96e1-46371f94b3d6, Oct 4, 2017
  3. Taskbar not hiding.

About half of the time when I play full screen games, the taskbar won't hide. Is there a setting or something to help with this?

YuletuudePerson, Oct 4, 2017
  4. taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.

Have you restarted your computer?
    You can also enable "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" while watching the movie.

FreeBooter, Oct 4, 2017
  5. mroy99 Win User
    Just restarted before I looked at this thread. That solved the problem. I'm still perplexed on what went wrong but it's fixed now.

mroy99, Oct 4, 2017
  6. We are glad to hear your issue has been resolved, thank you for letting us know that all is now well!

FreeBooter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.

1. taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode. - Similar Threads - taskbar won't hide

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  4. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  5. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  6. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  7. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  8. Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you are watching a video or playing a game on full-screen mode but notice that the Taskbar does not hide, then some of […] This article Taskbar does not hide when on full-screen mode in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Hiding taskbar in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar in full screen: My taskbar is visible in full screen video and games. Any idea how to make it disappear? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9wzrz/hiding_taskbar_in_full_screen/
  10. when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide: when all apps & games in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide. The Browser [ATTACH] in Full screen [ATTACH] und Games [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Media player[ATTACH][ATTACH]...