Windows 10: Taskbar won´t hide

Discus and support Taskbar won´t hide in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, fellow Microsoft-Users,I've been a satisfied user of the platforms of Microsoft. Unfortunately something went wrong with my taskbar, cause if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JABUN4, May 16, 2021.

1. JABUN4 Win User

Taskbar won´t hide

Hello, fellow Microsoft-Users,I've been a satisfied user of the platforms of Microsoft. Unfortunately something went wrong with my taskbar, cause if I moved the mouse on it, the cursor had a loading-circle, then the screen made a re-calibration-like sequence and it came back to where I was at the desktop. As you may notice, I couldn't access for example the task manager, nor the windows button for maybe searching an Application, to shut off the system or to restart it, etc.. Thanks to the Screen settings I could access the main configuration page of my system, then I went to the pe

:)

JABUN4, May 16, 2021

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 16, 2021
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, May 16, 2021
  4. Taskbar won´t hide

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar won´t hide

1. Taskbar won´t hide - Similar Threads - Taskbar won´t hide

2. links in emails won´t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    links in emails won´t open: Good morning, Since a few weeks I can´t open links in emails anymore and I get presented with the following error message:How can I solve this? I work with office 365 for business as part of my company´s account and with this I can open the links no problem. But my personal...
  3. Camera won´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera won´t work: Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it +...
  4. Applications won`t maximize

Applications won`t maximize: Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks...
  5. Wifi list won´t show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi list won´t show: [ATTACH] Hi my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it. I´ve already tried to update...
  6. the time won"t stay accurate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the time won"t stay accurate: the time on my computer will not stay accurate/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-time-wont-stay-accurate/837be560-a8c3-404a-95bc-c2f233a94919
  7. minecraft launcher won`t launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft launcher won`t launch: when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment"....
  8. battery won"t charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...
  9. Facebook won`t load properly

Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  10. Laptop won`t sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won`t sleep: Hi everyone, I´ve had a problem with my laptop over the last couple of weeks. When I select sleep on the start menu, the only thing the laptop does is turn the screen off. If I move the mouse or touch a key the screen turns back on as if nothing happened (even the start menu...