Windows 10: Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

Discus and support Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have auto hide taskbar option enabled and it wont show up when I hover over the bottom right. This was the case when I was using win10 too. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UmutAydınoğlu, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

I have auto hide taskbar option enabled and it wont show up when I hover over the bottom right. This was the case when I was using win10 too. I upgraded to 11 yesterday and the problem persists. Every other part of the taskbar is okay and it shows up when I hover over it. Only on the bottom right part where the system tray starts. Tried disabling and enabling the auto hide option again but that didn't work. I tried uninstalling apps and stopping services that configure taskbar in some way, no luck. My computer is Huawei matebook 16. Can anyone experiencing this issue or similar? Its frustratin

:)

UmutAydınoğlu, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Taskbar

Hi,

If in case that you're not seeing any search bar or box on your taskbar, this option can be hidden. You can have your search box appear on your taskbar by following these steps:

• Right-Click on the taskbar or Cortana.
    • Hover your mouse over Cortana, then select Show search box.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Eddo51 Win User
    Change Delay Time to Show Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10

Maybe my comment was ambiguous. I want the list to show longer. When I hover on a taskbar icon, it shows the list for about 4 seconds and then stops showing. I want to show the list of open windows to show as long as I hover over the taskbar icon.

Eddo51, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

1. Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right - Similar Threads - Taskbar won't show

2. taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it: i cant access the taskbar when i hover the mouse over it if the windows is maximized once i minimise all the open applications i can access the taskbar as i hover the mouse over itit seems that the taskbar deos show on mouse hover but for some reason it is not able to overlap...
  3. taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it: i cant access the taskbar when i hover the mouse over it if the windows is maximized once i minimise all the open applications i can access the taskbar as i hover the mouse over itit seems that the taskbar deos show on mouse hover but for some reason it is not able to overlap...
  4. Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...: Hi Team,When I hover over the windows in the task bar, it shows the current open windows, but when I select a window to bring it up, it is hiding back of the current screen but not bringing on top of it. However ctrl+click brings up the window on top but not the selected one...
  5. Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...: Hi Team,When I hover over the windows in the task bar, it shows the current open windows, but when I select a window to bring it up, it is hiding back of the current screen but not bringing on top of it. However ctrl+click brings up the window on top but not the selected one...
  6. Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right: I have auto hide taskbar option enabled and it wont show up when I hover over the bottom right. This was the case when I was using win10 too. I upgraded to 11 yesterday and the problem persists. Every other part of the taskbar is okay and it shows up when I hover over it....
  8. Taskbar doesn't show up over window when I hover mouse

Taskbar doesn't show up over window when I hover mouse: Taskbar doesn't show up when I hover mouse Hi everyone, I have enabled auto-hide taskbar but I am not able to bring the taskbar after hovering mouse at bottom of the screen. This only happens when I access any minimized application through the taskbar.[when I open app for...
  9. When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HowardJDuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzp4xi/when_i_hover_my_mouse_over_the_time_in_the_bottom/
  10. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner: I recently upgraded to window 10 and something really annoys me. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there is a arrow that when clicked, pulls out a taskbar that gives my 4 buttons to press that change my power settings. Auto, Performance, Powersaving and Away mode....