Windows 10: Taskbar won’t stay away

Discus and support Taskbar won’t stay away in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve been having this issue and I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere. When I am in fullscreen watching a video the taskbar is hidden but at some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marketh12, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Taskbar won’t stay away

I’ve been having this issue and I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere. When I am in fullscreen watching a video the taskbar is hidden but at some point during the video the task bar reappears and I am clicked into another tab on my laptop. I haven’t been able to find any solution for it online but I’m getting tired of having to click back into my video to get the taskbar to disappear because the video gets paused. After clicking back into the video the taskbar appears again and I have to click in again. Any help would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Marketh12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marketh12, Mar 20, 2021

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Mar 20, 2021
  3. ITshadow Win User
    ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, Mar 20, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Taskbar won’t stay away

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Taskbar won’t stay away

1. Taskbar won’t stay away - Similar Threads - Taskbar won’t stay

2. Taskbar not going away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not going away: So my taskbar keeps getting in the way of stuff I'm doing so I tried to remove it. However, disable taskbar in tablet and desktop mode are both on, yet my taskbar is still there. Even when I'm idle and haven't touched the laptop in hours, the taskbar still stays there...
  3. Taskbar won't go away

Taskbar won't go away: Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new slack message, the taskbar comes up and won't go away until I click on the Slack icon. This is ridiculously inconvenient when I'm...
  4. Taskbar won’t move

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar won’t move: Yes i have the task bar “Unlocked” i try moving those 2 lines || , but they just won’t move, the only thing moving is my mouse with the <||> Idk what to do submitted by /u/YRNCuh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipygpt/taskbar_wont_move/
  5. taskbar not staying locked.

taskbar not staying locked.: I have the Lock the taskbar and hide the taskbar checked. Many times when I wake my Windows 10 laptop from sleep. the taskbar is double or even sometimes triple the height it should be. I Need to unlock the taskbar, drag it down to the one icon tall size, and Lock the Taskbar...
  6. Machine check exception won’t go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine check exception won’t go away: I have been dealing woth thus error for quite some timr now and I have finally reached my breaking point with this. Everytine i start up my computer everything is fine and then wait a couple mintues and blue screen with this error code MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION I cannot stand...
  7. The Taskbar will NOT Stay Put!

The Taskbar will NOT Stay Put!: HELP!?? NO forum question on this I can find, so here goes.... I have recently acquired a third monitor for editing AND gaming. I run 3 28" monitors in 7680x1440 using Nvidia Control Panel. Home Build System in huge full tower. Running ASUS DUAL RTX-2070 GPU ASUS...
  8. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  9. Why won’t Tamper Protection stay on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why won’t Tamper Protection stay on?: I have Windows 10, version 1903. If I turn Tamper Protection On in “Virus & threat protection settings, Manage settings” and then leave Windows Security, when I come back to it, Tamper Protection has reverted to being Off again? How do I make it stay on? Does it matter?...
  10. My taskbar will not slide away.

in Windows 10 Support
    My taskbar will not slide away.: Recently my taskbar has decided it will not slide out of the way when I am using a program. How can I make it do as it as told again, please? This is not on my Pryon PC but on my HP Touchscreen PC. In the setup screen the autohide button is ticked. 32431