Windows 10: Taskbar would appear during a full-screen game whenever I move my mouse down

Discus and support Taskbar would appear during a full-screen game whenever I move my mouse down in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for years. I also play it with my brother and my friend. However, I just ran into a problem while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nightshade0301, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Taskbar would appear during a full-screen game whenever I move my mouse down

I have been playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for years. I also play it with my brother and my friend.

However, I just ran into a problem while playing the Windows 10 Edition for Minecraft. It's hard to explain, but I have a video attached that shows my problem. My problem is that whenever I play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition while the game is in fullscreen and I move my mouse up, the title bar will appear. If I move my mouse down, the taskbar will appear.

I asked my brother and my friend if they are having the same issue, and they aren't.

I have my taskbar settings set as shown below:

Taskbar would appear during a full-screen game whenever I move my mouse down df5cb915-2f28-4e36-be7e-da74da960708?upload=true.png I also completely reset the game itself. I have only installed software updates to the game. The software was on firmware version 1.14.60.5 when this problem started.

Please view my taskbar settings and my recording of the problem below. Any answers are appreciated. Thanks.

P.S My video recorder did not show the taskbar when I moved my mouse down, but it only showed the mouse. On my end, the taskbar did appear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHIagQECG0o

:)

Nightshade0301, Jun 1, 2020

2. Taskbar above windowed games - Windows 10

Hello,

I realize your concern, please an answer few query to assist you further.

1. Is this issue specific to a particular game or for all games?

For your information, usually the taskbar appears when you move the cursor. If it is appearing continuously, then it might be conflict with the software. Restarting the Computer might fix the issue.

I suggest you to double mouse click on the game window when the Taskbar appears and check if it works.

Also, suggest you to select the Lock the taskbar option from the taskbar from the below steps:

1. Right click on taskbar.
    2. From the list of option, click on Lock the taskbar option.
    3. Restart the computer.

Do let us know the update.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 1, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar would appear during a full-screen game whenever I move my mouse down

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar would appear during a full-screen game whenever I move my mouse down

1. Taskbar would appear during a full-screen game whenever I move my mouse down - Similar Threads - Taskbar appear during

2. My pc’s screen shuts down whenever i close a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc’s screen shuts down whenever i close a game: Hello,I got a Hp omen 16 laptop, i updated the drivers because sile games recommended me to do so baldurs launcher and i updated the AMD drivers through the official website, for a week there were no issues but now whenever i close a game my screen shuts down but i can still...
  3. My pc’s screen shuts down whenever i close a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc’s screen shuts down whenever i close a game: Hello,I got a Hp omen 16 laptop, i updated the drivers because sile games recommended me to do so baldurs launcher and i updated the AMD drivers through the official website, for a week there were no issues but now whenever i close a game my screen shuts down but i can still...
  4. Taskbar pops up in full screen when i aim down in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar pops up in full screen when i aim down in games: So, whenever i aim down in games in full screen the taskbar pops up and i cant find how to disable the taskbar popping up i tried this but nothing worked :-1. Right-click on the taskbar and click on Taskbar settings.2. Check if the toggle switch for Automatically hide taskbar...
  5. Taskbar pops up in full screen when i aim down in games

Taskbar pops up in full screen when i aim down in games: So, whenever i aim down in games in full screen the taskbar pops up and i cant find how to disable the taskbar popping up i tried this but nothing worked :-1. Right-click on the taskbar and click on Taskbar settings.2. Check if the toggle switch for Automatically hide taskbar...
  6. On-Screen Keyboard constantly appears whenever going full-screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-Screen Keyboard constantly appears whenever going full-screen?: Hello,Whenever I open a full-screen application on my PC, the On-Screen Keyboard appears no matter what.I have turned off On-Screen Keyboard within the Ease of Access settings and disabled the Touch Keyboard within Services, however, the On-Screen Keyboard still appears...
  7. On-Screen Keyboard constantly appears whenever going full-screen?

On-Screen Keyboard constantly appears whenever going full-screen?: Hello,Whenever I open a full-screen application on my PC, the On-Screen Keyboard appears no matter what.I have turned off On-Screen Keyboard within the Ease of Access settings and disabled the Touch Keyboard within Services, however, the On-Screen Keyboard still appears...
  8. On-Screen Keyboard constantly appears whenever going full-screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Hiding taskbar during full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar during full screen: My taskbar in windows 10 is still on screen during full screen videos and games. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7fxhd/hiding_taskbar_during_full_screen/
  10. My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it: Help me! Opening my games is not a problem at all, It's not minimizing at first, but when I plug in my headphones this pops up: [img] "And then I'll check Headphone and then click OK" [img] But when I open up my games again, it keeps minimizing! It's so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my mouse keep opening task bar when i hover down while playing

2. fullscreen game mouse taskbar windows