Windows 10: taskbar

Discus and support taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I turn of taskbar toggle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar/88e7dcc0-239b-4783-85c9-862a45e56d4d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffreyWalker1, Jan 27, 2020.

1. taskbar

how do I turn of taskbar toggle

:)

JeffreyWalker1, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 27, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 27, 2020
  4. taskbar

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

taskbar

1. taskbar - Similar Threads - taskbar

2. How to change the type of preview in the taskbar of several windows of one application?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the type of preview in the taskbar of several windows of one application?: [ATTACH] So, after some update the preview behavior changed, now it looks like this: https://preview.redd.it/5a3s5vaoj6i41.png?width=341&format=png&auto=webp&s=6b3e33ebc1c5ba0d5911e35fafb2af7afad58775 It used to display both windows next to each over just like its...
  3. Windows 10 taskbar is freezing and any program that I try to open it opens forever

Windows 10 taskbar is freezing and any program that I try to open it opens forever: It suddenly started to become slow. I tried to update windows, but it says it's up to date. I did re-install windows a month ago. I also tried CCleaner to clean up the registry and everything else. PC INFO BELOW PC: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Processor: Intel (R)...
  4. "Pinned Items" are Stupid. How do I get back the normal taskbar?

"Pinned Items" are Stupid. How do I get back the normal taskbar?: [ATTACH] Hey guys, So on Windows 7 the taskbar made perfect sense, you had your tiny icons in the quick launch area, and all the open programs would show up on the taskbar the right. But for Windows 10, they changed it, so now when I click one of my applications it opens...
  5. "Unpin From Taskbar" option is Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    "Unpin From Taskbar" option is Broken: Hi; i say it is broken because when we right-click on Edge and click UnPin, Nothing Happens! I've read posts that say i will have to alter xml files or the like in order to remove Edge from the taskbar; we are not saavy enough to get into that type of fix. This is a bug. Will...
  6. taskbar personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar personalization: I want to remove a link to a phone number from my taskbar task https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-personalization/f3e32eb4-6734-4368-9ab3-a8bfaa6583c6
  7. Windows 10 1909 - Network icon in taskbar shows no internet access on ethernet connection...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1909 - Network icon in taskbar shows no internet access on ethernet connection...: I've searched Google a dozen times and can't find a solution to this issue. First, a few details: I'm using a Dell XPS 8910, Qualcomm Atheros ethernet card, connected to an Archer TP1750 router. I'm running Windows 10 1909. The Problem: My taskbar network icon is...
  8. Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know how to turn the Search Bar on the taskbar...

Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone know how to turn the Search Bar on the taskbar...: I prefer not to use the dark mode (currently using the default theme thus not the light theme) and it would be super cool if I got my Search Bar turned to grey/dark. submitted by /u/kyrim013 [link] [comments]...
  9. Still having a problem with Windows Explorer freezing taskbar.

Still having a problem with Windows Explorer freezing taskbar.: My OS is completely up-to-date but this problem is still occurring. I know that I can open Task Manager and restart Explorer, but it's such a drag having to do that at least twice a day. Any fixes that you know about? Cheers m'dears. submitted by /u/Dhorlin [link]...
  10. Hide Taskbar on Primary Monitor

Hide Taskbar on Primary Monitor: Hey guys, I can't hide (not auto-hide) the taskbar on my primary monitor. Of course I can enable auto-hide, but that's not what i want. I could switch the primary monitor, but then I can't use my 144 Hz becuase the second monitor is only 60 Hz. Are there, maybe...