Windows 10: Taskhostw.exe Application Error - The instruction at 0x00007FFD91317422 referenced memory...

Discus and support Taskhostw.exe Application Error - The instruction at 0x00007FFD91317422 referenced memory... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently my Windows 10 business PC ran into a blue screen error and I noticed that the automatic updates never been installed because of manual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zatimat, May 13, 2021.

1. Zatimat Win User

Taskhostw.exe Application Error - The instruction at 0x00007FFD91317422 referenced memory...

Recently my Windows 10 business PC ran into a blue screen error and I noticed that the automatic updates never been installed because of manual setting. After performing all the available updates the blue screen doesn't happens anymore but I keep receiving this error:Taskhostw.exe Application ErrorThe instruction at 0x00007FFD91317422 referenced memory at 0x00007FFD81695320. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000000e.What could cause the error and most important how to fix.it?Thanks in advance

:)

Zatimat, May 13, 2021
  2. JoeFlys Win User

"rundll32.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory" PC reboots itself.

i have made it clear this time I have read the complete error it says "rundll32.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory" not "rundll32.exe has stopped working". And no I did not install anything and im 85% sure about that, No gpu, no updates,
    though I remember it started happening after I cleaned my pc. In system restore I could only go back to September 30, 2019.

Thanks for the reply.

JoeFlys, May 13, 2021
  3. "rundll32.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory" PC reboots itself.

You mentioned you cleaned your computer ???

Did you mean internally of dust or a Disk Cleanup.

I suspect a Disk Cleanup.

A restore is out of the question as your computer does not go back far enough.

This Error can relate a number of things like malware / viruses / file corruption / corrupt .DLL / un-installation of something required by the OS / dodgy driver for a graphics card ...... the list goes on.

I could not find much on this error.

The closest i came is in the link below and some possible repair methods.

Sorry i could not help you.

[Solved] rundll32.exe – Application Error – The Memory Could Not Be Read – Click OK To Terminate - TroubleFixers

Frank N St31n, May 13, 2021
  4. JoeFlys Win User

Taskhostw.exe Application Error - The instruction at 0x00007FFD91317422 referenced memory...

"rundll32.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory" PC reboots itself.

I randomly get the "rundll32.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory" even though sometimes it still shows up when I have nothing opened(I tested it). then after it pops up about 3-5 seconds later everything closes and my pc restarts.

Ive had this problem for 2 months now and it's getting really annoying I keep having to redo all my unsaved progresses. Ive search google for solutions but none of them worked nor none of them had the same problem. Tried sfc scan nothing happens it just
    says windows found nothing blah blah.

Would be nice if someone helps me.

JoeFlys, May 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskhostw.exe Application Error - The instruction at 0x00007FFD91317422 referenced memory... - Similar Threads - Taskhostw exe Application

2. The instruction at 0x00007FF98EF219A4 referenced memory at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The instruction at 0x00007FF98EF219A4 referenced memory at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory...: The instruction at 0x00007FF98EF219A4 referenced memory at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory could not be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-instruction-at-0x00007ff98ef219a4-referenced/3797302c-35a7-4bf8-aaeb-55dbe3ec6735
  3. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read: This error: gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read, keeps popping up and is making it impossible for anyone here to work. Click "ok" and it just keeps coming back up.I have googled this to no avail. Does anyone have any...
  4. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read: This error: gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read, keeps popping up and is making it impossible for anyone here to work. Click "ok" and it just keeps coming back up.I have googled this to no avail. Does anyone have any...
  5. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Error "The instruction at 0x0000FF777344B2 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "The instruction at 0x0000FF777344B2 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000. The...: Hello there! So recently I ran a program called "piko park.exe" But I was getting this error.I know that it is a memory error. I had increased my virtual ram but the error was still there. I surfed the internet many times but still no solution. Kindly please help me fix this...
  7. Trying to understand Application Error Instruction at Referenced Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to understand Application Error Instruction at Referenced Memory: I'm just trying to get a better understanding of specifically what this error is telling me:My specific question is whether the "referenced memory" address it refers to is an address in RAM, or an address on the system C: drive. I assume that it's RAM, as it says memory, but...
  8. Application Error : The instruction at 0x00000000786 referenced memory at 0x00000000777 The...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Error : The instruction at 0x00000000786 referenced memory at 0x00000000777 The...: [ATTACH] I have ask the same question but didn't get second reply which is totally disappointed. I am using numbers of windows systems (Windows 10 Pro : Version 1803 (OS build 17134.648)). No changes in system, except windows updates installation from last one year....
  9. Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...: [ATTACH] I am using numbers of windows systems and I am getting this error when jar (java) application is running on it. This error doesn't comes on regular basis but it comes randomly. Some time it occurs twice a week or sometime it doesn't occur in a week. I have...
  10. ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....

in Windows 10 Support
    ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....: This weekend I was happily playing Blizzard's new game, Overwatch, with zero problems. I returned from work last night and tried to load up BattleNet and received the below error message: [img] I now can't load BattleNet to play any games, which is rather frustrating....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskhostw.exe error windows 10