Windows 10: taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day

Discus and support taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue where my computer freezes randomly. This is the error I get:Host Process for Windows TasksDescriptionFaulting Application Path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FutureFlight_98, May 7, 2021.

1. taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day

Hello, I have an issue where my computer freezes randomly. This is the error I get:Host Process for Windows TasksDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\taskhostw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: taskhostw.exeApplication Version: 10.0.19041.906Application Timestamp: d1ac4c39Fault Module Name: pla.dllFault Module Version: 10.0.19041.1Fault Module Timestamp: b08eebc4Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 00000000000fd9dbOS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.1

:)

FutureFlight_98, May 7, 2021
  2. Wynona Win User

taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!

I did a search for taskhostw exe and found the following:

taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day [​IMG]

That's a lot of 'em!

Wynona, May 7, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 7, 2021
  4. taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day

Computer randomly freezes

I have followed all the steps suggested.

First, there were no minidump files, because I formatted the computer two days ago and since then, it just freezes (stops totally responding) but had no BSOD.

The rest: driver view report, system information file have been uploaded on onedrive -

OneDrive

Chris 2111, May 7, 2021
Thema:

taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day

1. taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day - Similar Threads - taskhostw exe Computer

2. Dell Laptop freezes every other day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop freezes every other day: Every other day my computer freezes around the same time. The event viewer shows a 6008 event id, but the event is shown as occurring about 20 minutes before the computer freeze. I have recently downloaded a Media Creation file and ran the update saving apps and personal...
  3. Dell Laptop freezes every other day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop freezes every other day: Every other day my computer freezes around the same time. The event viewer shows a 6008 event id, but the event is shown as occurring about 20 minutes before the computer freeze. I have recently downloaded a Media Creation file and ran the update saving apps and personal...
  4. Dell Laptop freezes every other day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 10 freezes every day

Win 10 freezes every day: I have been having this problem in the past weeks. I have tried many solutions but neither worked .. The problems: My laptop is freezes out, mostly a blue screen error shows up but its to fast to read or take a picture Two times when i could read it, its says: IRQL NOT...
  6. Windows 10 Freezes every day

Windows 10 Freezes every day: Hi, I am having an issue with my PC lately. It freezes in one of two ways, either black screen, display turns off or screen freezes. The only solution is to manually power it off. Info from Reliability Monitor: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  7. computer crashes consistently every day

computer crashes consistently every day: i already posted this question a few weeks ago, tried it out, thought it fixed it, and it looks like i still have the same problem. i cant find the original question so im posting again i have a windows 10 pc that i built that, for the first two or so years ran smoothly,...
  8. Computer freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day

Computer freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day: I've been having this issue for a few weeks, but I'm not entirely sure when it started, so I cannot determine a concrete root cause. My computer freezes every day after the first start-up, requiring a hard shutdown. At the end of the night, I shut down my computer, and start...
  9. Computer Freezes Every Two days : LiveKernelEvent Error, Code: 144

Computer Freezes Every Two days : LiveKernelEvent Error, Code: 144: Hello, Every 2 days, my HP Pavilion Desktop with Windows 10 freezes. The only way to get the computer working again is by shutting down using the power button to restart again. I have done memory checks, antivirus and malware scans and found nothing wrong. Following is...
  10. PC freezes every three days

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes every three days: The problem first cropped up on 4th Jan 2017. I turned my AIO PC off and tried to turn it back on a few hours later. There was a blank screen with nothing on. Thinking it was a display problem which happened a couple of times before I pressed the ON button. The desktop screen...