Windows 10: taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350

Discus and support taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have problem with taskhostw.exe which overloads my cpu 99%+. I find out about that with 'recourse and performance diagnosis. I have got fx8350... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SauliusBalasevicius, Nov 23, 2018.

1. taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350

Hello, I have problem with taskhostw.exe which overloads my cpu 99%+. I find out about that with 'recourse and performance diagnosis. I have got fx8350 cpu, m5a78l-m/usb3. 16GB Ram and Geforce gtx1060 6gb. Please help me, I have even reinstalled windows because I thought its virus. Didn't help, tried all anti virus programs. nothing didn't help, please guys need help

:)

SauliusBalasevicius, Nov 23, 2018

2. CPU at 99%

Hello,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• When you start your computer, is the CPU usage already at 99%?
    • Do you have programs on your startup items?

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 23, 2018
  3. High CPU usage

I have a very strange problem with the 1709 version of Windows 10.

Whenever i open a program (in my case io bit driver booster) for the first 5-7 minutes the app uses cpu normally then suddenly spikes to 99%. Not only for software programs but for games i play also. I play nfs mw 2012 when the game starts i get solid 30-25
    fps. But after i roam for some minutes the fps drops to drastically to 1 fps. ( I mean WTF !!!!!). Then i check my cpu usage the game exe (nfs13.exe ) uses 99% of cpu.

The stangest problem is the cpu do not go 100% but stays at sharp 99% .please anybody help me

Roshin1401, Nov 23, 2018
  4. JBF6 Win User

taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350

CPU usage is 68 to 99 percent

After updates KB4048954 and KB404901, CPU usage is from 68 to 99 percent. The main cause is PDI 1332 and 3516. After features update on 12/2/2017, the problem was fixed for only one day. Is there a permanent fix?

Thema:

taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350

1. taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350 - Similar Threads - taskhostw exe cpu

2. Service host: NPSMSvc_1f1c1b99 using 99% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: NPSMSvc_1f1c1b99 using 99% cpu usage: I will have spotify open or anything playing audio and this just cranks to max cpu usage, any help would be great been suffering with this issue for like a month now and i thought a update would fix it but no dice....
  3. Service host: NPSMSvc_1f1c1b99 using 99% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service host: NPSMSvc_1f1c1b99 using 99% cpu usage: I will have spotify open or anything playing audio and this just cranks to max cpu usage, any help would be great been suffering with this issue for like a month now and i thought a update would fix it but no dice....
  4. taskhostw.exe using 99% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskhostw.exe using 99% cpu usage: Does anyone know how to fix taskhostw.exe taking up 98-99% CPU usage? This problem has been going on for a while, I've tried to troubleshoot and it said everything was fine. My pc has slowed down a lot due to this and I cant even play any games. Can someone help me...
  5. CPU pinned at 99% usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU pinned at 99% usage.: I am running a desktop with a AMD E2-1800 APU 12GB Ram, booting from a HDD, and a 64bit copy of windows 10. I have no apps open and in task manager it is pinned at 99% cpu usage. Any idea of why? Could it be the cpu just isn't good enough? submitted by /u/sessinnek [link]...
  6. 99% CPU usage

99% CPU usage: IDK why but my CPU usage from today is 99% always this happened after i accidently opened ~90 widows desktops, but then i closed them all. I tried restarting my PC, shutting it down and then starting it up many times, none of this worked :( When i close the app that uses the...
  7. Always on 99% cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always on 99% cpu usage: Similar to this request a few years ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cpu-usage-always-at-99/a61a4770-f95c-4e75-b6a3-51480dd2be22 I am also having ny cpu usage always at 99% since the windows update I did yesterday. The...
  8. taskhostw.exe causing 99% CPU usage

taskhostw.exe causing 99% CPU usage: Been having this issue for a few days now, as soon as I turn on my pc there is a processId which is always different showing 99% cpu usage in a perfmon /report. I have run several virus / malware scans and got rid of any seen issues. Process explorer and task manager do not...
  9. 99% of CPU usage

99% of CPU usage: Hello There, yesterday my laptop was smooth and had no issues with CPU usage and i installed nothing yesterday. Today i wake up, get on my laptop and suddenly it feels slow to do anything on it. I check task manager and i saw my CPU highlighted in red saying "99% CPU". I do...
  10. Taskhostw.exe 99%-99% Cpu Usage - Causing system lockups?

Taskhostw.exe 99%-99% Cpu Usage - Causing system lockups?: Hi, I hope somebody can help, this issue has got me in a knot. I have recently been having system lockups that last roughly 10 seconds randomly whilst using my PC. I was recommended to run perfmon/ report and it said that Taskhostw.exe is using about 99% of my cpu and it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskhostw 100%cpu use

2. taskhostw.exe is using 99% of cpu

3. taskhostw.exe 99%

4. taskhostw.exe high cpu usage,
  5. taskhostw high cpu,
  6. error taskhostw.exe 10184 performance high cpu 99.5%,
  7. process taskhostw.exe [processid: 9964] has a high cpu consumption of 99.4%,
  8. windows 10 taskhostw.exe has a high cpu consumption,
  9. Error Severity: Error Warning: Process taskhostw.exe [ProcessId: 9724] has a high CPU consumption of 99.1%. Related: Performance Diagnosis ,
  10. Process taskhostw.exe [ProcessId: 11800] has a high CPU consumption of 99.4%. windows 10,
  11. taskhostw.exe 100% cpu 4776,
  12. process taskhostw.exe (processid:8200) has a high cpu consumption of 99%,
  13. taskhostw.exe high cpu,
  14. taskhostw.exe [ProcessId: 11080],
  15. process taskhostw.exe high cpu