Windows 10: taskhostw.exe exception [13796]

Discus and support taskhostw.exe exception [13796] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At random times, I get a Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window (Visual Studio is installed on this machine), which says An unhandled Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VoiceOfExperience, Aug 18, 2019.

1. taskhostw.exe exception [13796]

At random times, I get a Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window (Visual Studio is installed on this machine), which says

An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred in taskhostw.exe [13796]

The Just-In-Time Debugger was launched without necessary security permissions. ...

This just started recently; system is Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18362 (64-bit).

:)

VoiceOfExperience, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Wynona Win User

taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!

I did a search for taskhostw exe and found the following:

taskhostw.exe exception [13796] [​IMG]

That's a lot of 'em!

Wynona, Aug 18, 2019
  3. exception access_violation

Hi William,

Since a specific application is giving you Exception access violation error, we suggest that you try to add that application to Data Execution Prevention exceptions list. See steps below:

• On the Search box, type Control Panel and choose Control Panel from the list of results.
    • Click on System and Security, then select System.
    • On the left pane, click on Advanced system settings.
    • Select on the Advanced tab .
    • Under Performance, click on the Settings button.
    • Go to Data Execution Prevention tab.
    • If DEP is turned on for you, click the Add button.
    • Locate the .exe file of the program you wish to run.
    • After you’ve added that program to the DEP exclusion list, click Apply and
      OK to save the changes.
    • Restart the computer and try running the application again.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Wynona Win User

taskhostw.exe exception [13796]

taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!

Just to be sure, did you look for Windows Update Checker dot exe? I didn't find it in my files, but I do have Taskhostw dot exe in details.

It's there for some unsuspecting person to click on . . . and nope, I ain't agonna click!

Wynona, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

taskhostw.exe exception [13796]

1. taskhostw.exe exception [13796] - Similar Threads - taskhostw exe exception

2. Is it possible to make HDR exceptions for specific exe's/games/etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to make HDR exceptions for specific exe's/games/etc: Hi. I have a problem with one game that have blackscreen on launch, but it is only with HDR turned on. It's known issue and I just have to disable HDR when I wanna play this game, but I'm curious if there is any possibility to make exceptions to this specific game/exe file....
  3. Is it possible to make HDR exceptions for specific exe's/games/etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to make HDR exceptions for specific exe's/games/etc: Hi. I have a problem with one game that have blackscreen on launch, but it is only with HDR turned on. It's known issue and I just have to disable HDR when I wanna play this game, but I'm curious if there is any possibility to make exceptions to this specific game/exe file....
  4. Is it possible to make HDR exceptions for specific exe's/games/etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while...: Hello, I try to install a local software which exe is NLS4025.exe.I get this error:Exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while attempting to intialize the borland database engine error $2108You can check the print screen...
  6. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  7. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  8. Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019: After installing VS2019, I've started getting unhandled exception errors from taskhostw.exe (roughly one/hour) [ATTACH] I've disabled JIT debugging but enabling it doesn't matter. I don't know if it's related to VS2019, only that it is coincident. My Windows version is...
  9. taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!

in Windows 10 Support
    taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!: I was like WTF? Why does a "System" process wants to access my WebCam? My antivirus shows this : [img] 115041
  10. taskhostw tying to access your WrbCam?!

in Windows 10 Support
    taskhostw tying to access your WrbCam?!: I was like WTF? Why does a "System" process wants to access my WebCam? My antivirus shows this : [img] 115041