Windows 10: taskhostw.exe exception [13796]

Discus and support taskhostw.exe exception [13796] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At random times, I get a Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window (Visual Studio is installed on this machine), which says An unhandled Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VoiceOfExperience, Aug 18, 2019.

1. taskhostw.exe exception [13796]

At random times, I get a Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window (Visual Studio is installed on this machine), which says

An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred in taskhostw.exe [13796]

The Just-In-Time Debugger was launched without necessary security permissions. ...

This just started recently; system is Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18362 (64-bit).

:)

VoiceOfExperience, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Wynona Win User

taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!

I did a search for taskhostw exe and found the following:

taskhostw.exe exception [13796] [​IMG]

That's a lot of 'em!

Wynona, Aug 18, 2019
  3. exception access_violation

Hi William,

Since a specific application is giving you Exception access violation error, we suggest that you try to add that application to Data Execution Prevention exceptions list. See steps below:

• On the Search box, type Control Panel and choose Control Panel from the list of results.
    • Click on System and Security, then select System.
    • On the left pane, click on Advanced system settings.
    • Select on the Advanced tab .
    • Under Performance, click on the Settings button.
    • Go to Data Execution Prevention tab.
    • If DEP is turned on for you, click the Add button.
    • Locate the .exe file of the program you wish to run.
    • After you’ve added that program to the DEP exclusion list, click Apply and
      OK to save the changes.
    • Restart the computer and try running the application again.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Wynona Win User

taskhostw.exe exception [13796]

taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!

Just to be sure, did you look for Windows Update Checker dot exe? I didn't find it in my files, but I do have Taskhostw dot exe in details.

It's there for some unsuspecting person to click on . . . and nope, I ain't agonna click!

Wynona, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

taskhostw.exe exception [13796]

1. taskhostw.exe exception [13796] - Similar Threads - taskhostw exe exception

2. Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019: After installing VS2019, I've started getting unhandled exception errors from taskhostw.exe (roughly one/hour) [ATTACH] I've disabled JIT debugging but enabling it doesn't matter. I don't know if it's related to VS2019, only that it is coincident. My Windows version is...
  3. .exe Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe Files: I can't seem to find where my .exe files are and when i went online to find them they were listed in tools but i don't have a tools access seemingly trying to figure it out for a game i play...
  4. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7
  5. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  6. Windows defender / firewall allow exception for softphone application with unique EXE...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender / firewall allow exception for softphone application with unique EXE...: Hello all, I could really use some help with a problem we have encountered with a downloadable softphone application on our conferencing user interface being blocked by windows firewall. While we can run it anyway this may not be possible or inconvenient for external...
  7. Windows defender / firewall allow exception for softphone application with unique EXE...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender / firewall allow exception for softphone application with unique EXE...: Hello all, I could really use some help with a problem we have encountered with a downloadable softphone application on our conferencing user interface being blocked by windows firewall. While we can run it anyway this may not be possible or inconvenient for external...
  8. taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!

in Windows 10 Support
    taskhostw tying to access your WebCam?!: I was like WTF? Why does a "System" process wants to access my WebCam? My antivirus shows this : [img] 115041
  9. taskhostw tying to access your WrbCam?!

in Windows 10 Support
    taskhostw tying to access your WrbCam?!: I was like WTF? Why does a "System" process wants to access my WebCam? My antivirus shows this : [img] 115041
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...