Windows 10: taskmanager bug

Discus and support taskmanager bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i have a problem , i was having those tabs but now i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alaaddinet, Jun 20, 2020.

1. taskmanager bug

/u/alaaddinet, Jun 20, 2020

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Jun 20, 2020
  3. windows 10 taskmanager

how to see all running processes in win10 taskmanager

Jsins2much, Jun 20, 2020
  4. taskmanager bug

Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

taskmanager bug

1. taskmanager bug - Similar Threads - taskmanager bug

2. HDD is visible in Taskmanager and diskpart but not showing in pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD is visible in Taskmanager and diskpart but not showing in pc.: The PC has 1 Nvme and 1 HDD. I installed 2nd SSD and installed Windows 10 Home single Language on it. and updated windows. However, the other drives are not showing on the PC.But TASK MANAGER showing 2 SSD and 1 HDDDISK MANAGEMENT showing 2 SSD and 1 HDD online BUT DISKPART...
  3. Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.: Problems:Icons in certain Locations are missing,those that im aware of being:Every Icon within the File explorerEvery Desktop IconSome Icons on my taskbar replaced with the standard .exe iconAnd all Icons within the Control panelFile previews within the explorer also do not...
  4. Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.: Problems:Icons in certain Locations are missing,those that im aware of being:Every Icon within the File explorerEvery Desktop IconSome Icons on my taskbar replaced with the standard .exe iconAnd all Icons within the Control panelFile previews within the explorer also do not...
  5. Windows 11 Taskmanager as standard user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskmanager as standard user: In my company several user cannot start the taskmanager with their user account standard user. Windows always asks for higher permissions admin creds.All windows are hybrid joined and managed by intune. users are primary user.windows have latest realease 23H2I did some online...
  6. Windows 11 Taskmanager as standard user

Windows 11 Taskmanager as standard user: In my company several user cannot start the taskmanager with their user account standard user. Windows always asks for higher permissions admin creds.All windows are hybrid joined and managed by intune. users are primary user.windows have latest realease 23H2I did some online...
  7. Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe: The image is in Danish and translates to "Search". I'm unsure of what program it is and have only recently noticed it popping up on my taskmanager. Should I be worried?...
  8. Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe

Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe: The image is in Danish and translates to "Search". I'm unsure of what program it is and have only recently noticed it popping up on my taskmanager. Should I be worried?...
  9. Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager: I'm using 2 apps from the Microsoft Store, Modern Flyouts and TranslucentTB.They worked perfectly fine, I've had Modern Flyouts for around 3 months and TranslucentTB for a bit under a month,they worked as they should, but randomly stopped starting on boot, I had a problem...
  10. Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager: I'm using 2 apps from the Microsoft Store, Modern Flyouts and TranslucentTB.They worked perfectly fine, I've had Modern Flyouts for around 3 months and TranslucentTB for a bit under a month,they worked as they should, but randomly stopped starting on boot, I had a problem...