Windows 10: Taskmanager problem

Discus and support Taskmanager problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to install Google Chrome but the installer closed after 3 seconds and from that moment, Task manager does not start without running him as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mihai_573, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Mihai_573 Win User

Taskmanager problem

I tried to install Google Chrome but the installer closed after 3 seconds and from that moment, Task manager does not start without running him as administrator... I cant open him with CTRL+Shift+Esc , CTRL+ALT+DELETE or from System32 without administrator privileges.

Its frustating to go everytime in System32 to open it...

The reason of this problem can be the Discord installer

Can i get a solution for my problem ?

:)

Mihai_573, Apr 15, 2019

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Apr 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 15, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Taskmanager problem

Computer problems....

take a screenie of TaskManager on process tab and post , to start with*Wink Taskmanager problem ;)
    what errors are listed?

DRDNA, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Taskmanager problem

1. Taskmanager problem - Similar Threads - Taskmanager problem

2. whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?: For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager? Which part of the gpu does is represent? What uses this part of the gpu? [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 taskmanager not recognizing DDR4 memory ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 taskmanager not recognizing DDR4 memory ?: Hello, When i open the windows 10 taskmanager and switch to performance tab and choose memory it does display the correct amount of ram (32 GB) but without the memory type eg that should be 32GB DDR4 also the speed , used slots , form factor and reserved for hardware...
  4. Windows 10 taskmanager not recognizing DDR4 memory ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskmanager not recognizing DDR4 memory ?: Hello, When i open the windows 10 taskmanager and switch to performance tab and choose memory it does display the correct amount of ram (32 GB) but without the memory type eg that should be 32GB DDR4 also the speed , used slots , form factor and reserved for hardware...
  5. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager: Hello to all! I am using WINDOWS 10 1809 PRO official X64 without any updates. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager i tried ShareX , FastStone Image Capture and others, i can use these programs to make a screenshot of all desktop, but when i try make a region TaskManager...
  6. 1809 17763 Windows 10 October 2018 Taskmanager CPU load issue

in Windows 10 Support
    1809 17763 Windows 10 October 2018 Taskmanager CPU load issue: Is this seriously still not fixed and made it to the final release yesterday? I still see completely inaccurate CPU load figures in task manager... 119051
  7. Many instances of Chrome in Taskmanager- only 3 t

in Browsers and Email
    Many instances of Chrome in Taskmanager- only 3 t: Guys, I've been chasing an issue that slows me down when I run Chrome, which is my browser of choice. Even when I open only a few tabs and close others as I do, it seems there remain many, many 'instances' of Chrome in Taskmanager!?? I tried a fix for this of adding...
  8. After AU: TaskManager's "CPU meter" in taskbar notification area gone

in Windows 10 Support
    After AU: TaskManager's "CPU meter" in taskbar notification area gone: Prior to update, when I had task manager open, the notification area would have a 'cpu usage meter' in it. It's gone now. How can I get it back, or do I have to install a 3rd party app? 60887
  9. Windows 10 Home 64 - Half of 8GB RAM Available? [Taskmanager]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home 64 - Half of 8GB RAM Available? [Taskmanager]: Hi, I'm new to this forum and i searched already in a few threads, but i couldn't find the right solution for me. I have 8GB installed as RAM, but in taskmanager my Lenovo Flex2-14 is only finding 4GB. How can i let my computer find it's full RAM of 8GB, instead of...
  10. Taskmanager / Start Button / Apps / Shut down (and more) won't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskmanager / Start Button / Apps / Shut down (and more) won't work: Hi, I just read the thread of Louise M (https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...hing-else.html) who had a quite similar problem to mine. My story: I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Pro (I have a HP Probook 6560b). Before that I had to remove some HP security software...