Windows 10: TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent

Discus and support TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i have restored my pc to factory settings while i was checking if everything when right i noticed at that opening the task manager took alot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brandonaguilera, Apr 25, 2019.

1. TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent

Recently i have restored my pc to factory settings while i was checking if everything when right i noticed at that opening the task manager took alot of cpu. After it open it when back to 25 percent cpu , is that normal ?TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent [​IMG]

:)

brandonaguilera, Apr 25, 2019

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Apr 25, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Computer problems....

take a screenie of TaskManager on process tab and post , to start with*Wink TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent ;)
    what errors are listed?

DRDNA, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent

1. TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent - Similar Threads - TaskManager starts somewhat

2. High CPU load only with open Taskmanager and x570 MB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU load only with open Taskmanager and x570 MB: Hello,I have 2 Desktops with the x570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WI-FI.At one MB is a Ryzen 9 5900x with Bios 3601.At the second MB is a Ryzen 7 3800x with Bios 3204.The second Desktop has fresh Windows 10 and no other apps.Both have a balanced energy plan and Windows 10 Build...
  3. after doing a full reset it keeps saying my disk usage in taskmanager is 100 percent even...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after doing a full reset it keeps saying my disk usage in taskmanager is 100 percent even...: after doing a full reset it keeps saying my disk usage in taskmanager is 100 percent even though nothing is running . and my pc is super slow....
  4. Somewhat constant BSOD

Somewhat constant BSOD: Hello, I've been having BSODs about daily since a couple of weeks ago. They appear mostly while gaming, however it happened once while listening to spotify and browsing the web. The string that appears the most is: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Though, I encountered one with...
  5. taskmanager bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskmanager bug: [ATTACH] i have a problem , i was having those tabs but now i dont https://preview.redd.it/smsrj2z4r5651.png?width=847&format=png&auto=webp&s=0d85ec0495f750ab522947126792e63acef60973 submitted by /u/alaaddinet [link] [comments]...
  6. Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc

Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc: Hi, I was getting the following error while starting UBUNTU on my Windows-10 machine: Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80080005Error: 0x80080005 Server execution failed To fix this, I did the following: 1: Added...
  7. Somewhat temperamental wifi

in Windows 10 Support
    Somewhat temperamental wifi: So having updated my Qualcomm drivers to fix my non existent chance of connecting to my WiFi I am not that impressed with the fix, out of 50 attempts of connecting to it only three were successful, and only one resulted with (slow) access to the internet. What is interesting...
  8. Taskmanager problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskmanager problem: I tried to install Google Chrome but the installer closed after 3 seconds and from that moment, Task manager does not start without running him as administrator... I cant open him with CTRL+Shift+Esc , CTRL+ALT+DELETE or from System32 without administrator privileges. Its...
  9. after the update goes 100 percent and completed but it again it start from 0 percent in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    after the update goes 100 percent and completed but it again it start from 0 percent in...: after the update goes 100 percent and completed but it again it start from 0 percent in windows 10.and i have still not getting what stops my update i didn't restart or do not do anything....
  10. Somewhat uncommon BSOD

Somewhat uncommon BSOD: Hi, I've had these BSODs since my updated build a while back and could never figure out the cause so I'll give this site a shot. The BSODs have tended to be about once or twice a month, though when I was testing set sticks, it's could be a little longer. Recently it's...