Windows 10: taskMgr.dll

Discus and support taskMgr.dll in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to install a program Notice comes up that taskmgr.dll can not be found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kujoe123, Sep 11, 2018.

1. kujoe123 Win User

taskMgr.dll

When I try to install a program Notice comes up that taskmgr.dll can not be found.

:)

kujoe123, Sep 11, 2018

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 11, 2018
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

taskMgr.dll [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

taskMgr.dll

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

taskMgr.dll

1. taskMgr.dll - Similar Threads - taskMgr dll

2. desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...: i get the error desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0xc000005 - unexpected parameters when i close taskmanager...
  3. desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...: i get the error desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0xc000005 - unexpected parameters when i close taskmanager...
  4. Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....: Recently both edge&chrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open. I have to close em all but if I Recover, it just adds em all back into memory. Is there a Setting to stop that?This is a new phenomenon. I do have a Chrome, Edge, Thunderbird, Outlook...
  5. Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....

Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....: Recently both edge&chrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open. I have to close em all but if I Recover, it just adds em all back into memory. Is there a Setting to stop that?This is a new phenomenon. I do have a Chrome, Edge, Thunderbird, Outlook...
  6. Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Process now shown in TaskMgr?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Process now shown in TaskMgr?: According to WMIC,v:\> wmic process where name='fontdrvhost.exe' get processid,nameName ProcessIdfontdrvhost.exe 1164fontdrvhost.exe 1172TaskMgr details, sorted by name showsWhy isn't process 1172 shown by TaskMgr? It is the only process known to WMI which is not shown by...
  8. Process now shown in TaskMgr?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process now shown in TaskMgr?: According to WMIC,v:\> wmic process where name='fontdrvhost.exe' get processid,nameName ProcessIdfontdrvhost.exe 1164fontdrvhost.exe 1172TaskMgr details, sorted by name showsWhy isn't process 1172 shown by TaskMgr? It is the only process known to WMI which is not shown by...
  9. Process now shown in TaskMgr?

10. My laptop Taskbar is not showing anything and when I type window R and taskmgr it says my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Taskbar is not showing anything and when I type window R and taskmgr it says my...: My laptop Taskbar is not showing anything and when I type window R and taskmgr it says my device is not ready what can I do I have to write a test guys pls...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskmgr.dll is missing from your computer

2. dll for taskmgr