Windows 10: TaskView

Discus and support TaskView in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When the task view button is clicked, the task view has a close button,Using the shortcut key win+Tab, the close button is not displayedthe close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, Jan 14, 2022.

1. TaskView

When the task view button is clicked, the task view has a close button,Using the shortcut key win+Tab, the close button is not displayedthe close button is displayedthe close button is not displayed

:)

Windows Category - All, Jan 14, 2022

2. Windwos 10 Virtual Desktop: TaskView mode immediately returns to desktop when pressing Win+Tab or TaskView icon

I like Windows 10 Virtual Desktop function. But it also made me crazy as it's working strange.

As the title suggested pressing Win+tab or TaskView icon once changes to TaskView mode.

But it immediately returns to desktop without any activity. Then pressing it once more it

stays there and I can do something on it. So to say to show TaskView mode I almost always

required pressing Win+Tab or TaskView icon twice. I'm using several Windows 10 PCs

and they are all showing same symptom.

This is really annoying and I couldn't find any solution for it.

Is there anybody suffered this kind of problem and fixed?

Thanks,

SY

Seungyong Kwon, Jan 14, 2022
  3. sb8484 Win User
    taskview/timeline

How do I delete taskview/timeline from my system? And I mean DELETE, not DISABLE. Thanks for your reply.

sb8484, Jan 14, 2022
  4. NBO
    nbo Win User

TaskView

TaskView

I press the TaskView icon but dont show me the create another desktop screen icon, how do I get this back. I have the latest version of Win10

Thema:

TaskView

1. TaskView - Similar Threads - TaskView

2. Excel not appearing in taskview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel not appearing in taskview: I have an Excel file open, however, when I go to task view win-key + tab it does not show up there. Other office programs do appear there. It seems to be only with excel...
  3. Excel not appearing in taskview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel not appearing in taskview: I have an Excel file open, however, when I go to task view win-key + tab it does not show up there. Other office programs do appear there. It seems to be only with excel...
  4. Excel not appearing in taskview

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. TaskView

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskView: When the task view button is clicked, the task view has a close button,Using the shortcut key win+Tab, the close button is not displayedthe close button is displayedthe close button is not displayed...
  6. How do I disable windows taskview shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable windows taskview shortcuts?: Mainly ctrl+win+d and win + tab, I don't wanna use scripts like ahk or software that disables my windows key, just want the thing disabled submitted by /u/Triggers_people [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I disable windows taskview shortcuts?

How do I disable windows taskview shortcuts?: Mainly ctrl+win+d and win + tab, I don't wanna use scripts like ahk or software that disables my windows key, just want the thing disabled submitted by /u/Triggers_people [link] [comments]...
  8. Size of thumbnails in Taskview would change after pressing Win+Tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Size of thumbnails in Taskview would change after pressing Win+Tab: When I press Win+Tab to see the taskview, all the app windows would scale to thumbnails. That's great. The taskview actually functions normally. But with a little issue. All of the thumbnails first scale to a smaller one, then flickers to a bigger one just little bigger....
  9. Laggy taskview

Laggy taskview: I switched from Mac to pc a couple of weeks ago. I used what is called taskview on windows a lot on mac (always have multiple desktops running for work). On Mac it was smooth af, however there is a noticeable delay between when I perform the touchpad gesture and when taskview...
  10. taskview folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    taskview folder: Morning how do I clean the task view cleaner. Thanks David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskview-folder/bdec3980-f98c-48f3-a7a0-a4caf399c66f