Windows 10: tax exempt-service request number

Discus and support tax exempt-service request number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to send in a tax exempt certificate to be able to purchase Windows 10 online to download and it says I need to fax it in but I need to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by South DallasCounty, Jan 16, 2020.

1. tax exempt-service request number

I am trying to send in a tax exempt certificate to be able to purchase Windows 10 online to download and it says I need to fax it in but I need to have a service request number case number. How do I get that number? I can not get ahold of anyone through the Microsoft online chat to ask.

:)

South DallasCounty, Jan 16, 2020
  2. HongkiLim Win User

Getting service request number for tax exempt

Hi,

I recently purchased windows 10 and I got to know that my institution is eligible for tax exempt, so I took a look at how to get tax exempt and found out that I need service request number.

How do I get the number?

Thank you.

Hongki

HongkiLim, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Tax exemption

Shouldn't you ask the Tax Office for advice?

Frederik Long, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Ryan6684 Win User

tax exempt-service request number

Tax exemption

I need to create a service request to get my tax exemption going, any idea how to create one?

Thanks!

Ryan6684, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

tax exempt-service request number

1. tax exempt-service request number - Similar Threads - tax exempt service

2. Order number 7166588850 - Tax Exp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order number 7166588850 - Tax Exp.: I need a credit for the sales tax off of the purchase of order: 7166588850 to remove $9.91. I can provide the ST3 - Certificate of Exemption. We are a religious organization #3448139. Please advise on the next steps. Thank you!Keegan O'Brien...
  3. Order number 7166588850 - Tax Exp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order number 7166588850 - Tax Exp.: I need a credit for the sales tax off of the purchase of order: 7166588850 to remove $9.91. I can provide the ST3 - Certificate of Exemption. We are a religious organization #3448139. Please advise on the next steps. Thank you!Keegan O'Brien...
  4. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I would like to obtain a tax exemption card and GSA letter of supply from Microsoft. I would like to buy laptops from their online store without having to pay taxes. I have my sales tax license and have already used that to obtain tax exemption cards with other companies such...
  5. Tax Exempt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tax Exempt: Need your code to enable us to fax in the documentation for Tax Exempt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exempt/a65413ec-625c-4720-9991-e33c906ed916
  6. Windows 10 Update to version 2004 SYSTEM SERVICE EXEMPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update to version 2004 SYSTEM SERVICE EXEMPTION: Hi there, So recently I've stsrted to get a BSOD with the SYSTEM SERVICE EXEMPTION everytime i try to update Windows it happens, but it also happens randomly time to time. I've updated all my drives accordingly, removed third-party drives that I was aware of, runned c:...
  7. Can someone tell me how to follow a service request number?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me how to follow a service request number?: I contacted support couple days ago and gave a service request number and I've been looking around but I can't find a way to do a follow of my request number or to see it. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks and have a good afternoon....
  8. Tax exemption

Tax exemption: I need to create a service request to get my tax exemption going, any idea how to create one? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/73326e82-e36e-43d0-b8ee-f70071495fe6"
  9. Tax exemption

Tax exemption: I've created a new account for my organization and I'm not sure how to create a service request in order to fax my exemption sheet in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/40794eb9-81c8-4af4-8703-e87d239200f5"
  10. Getting service request number for tax exempt

Getting service request number for tax exempt: Hi, I recently purchased windows 10 and I got to know that my institution is eligible for tax exempt, so I took a look at how to get tax exempt and found out that I need service request number. How do I get the number? Thank you. Hongki...