Windows 10: Tax exemption

Discus and support Tax exemption in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've created a new account for my organization and I'm not sure how to create a service request in order to fax my exemption sheet in.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ryan6684, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Ryan6684 Win User

Tax exemption

I've created a new account for my organization and I'm not sure how to create a service request in order to fax my exemption sheet in.

:)

Ryan6684, Oct 8, 2019

2. Tax Exempt Contact Info Needed

I was emailed the tax exempt info. Thank you.

StacieLeiter, Oct 8, 2019
  3. HongkiLim Win User
    Getting service request number for tax exempt

Hi,

I recently purchased windows 10 and I got to know that my institution is eligible for tax exempt, so I took a look at how to get tax exempt and found out that I need service request number.

How do I get the number?

Thank you.

Hongki

HongkiLim, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Tax exemption

Tax Exempt Contact Info Needed

I was told to email my tax exempt form to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it bounces back with the following:

Message not delivered

Your message couldn't be delivered to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

I also tried sending it to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but received the same message as indicated above.

Where do I send my form?

Thank you,

Stacie Leiter

Moved from Mobile Devices

OS not specified

StacieLeiter, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Tax exemption

1. Tax exemption - Similar Threads - Tax exemption

2. TAX EXEMPTION ON A PURCHASE FOR 2 BLACK ARC MOUSES WAS CHARGED $140.38 SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TAX EXEMPTION ON A PURCHASE FOR 2 BLACK ARC MOUSES WAS CHARGED $140.38 SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON...: I am the purchasing agent for the United States Marshals Service, Department of Justice in Philadelphia, PA 19103; I ordered 3 black arc mouses and only received 2 but the problem remains that we do not pay taxes on any items; I was charged $140.38 when it should have been...
  3. TAX EXEMPTION ON A PURCHASE FOR 2 BLACK ARC MOUSES WAS CHARGED $140.38 SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TAX EXEMPTION ON A PURCHASE FOR 2 BLACK ARC MOUSES WAS CHARGED $140.38 SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON...: I am the purchasing agent for the United States Marshals Service, Department of Justice in Philadelphia, PA 19103; I ordered 3 black arc mouses and only received 2 but the problem remains that we do not pay taxes on any items; I was charged $140.38 when it should have been...
  4. How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine: How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-email-my-tax-exempt-documentation-we-dont/3036318b-f72d-4a6b-82d8-979262e22c4d
  5. How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine: How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-email-my-tax-exempt-documentation-we-dont/3036318b-f72d-4a6b-82d8-979262e22c4d
  6. How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I would like to obtain a tax exemption card and GSA letter of supply from Microsoft. I would like to buy laptops from their online store without having to pay taxes. I have my sales tax license and have already used that to obtain tax exemption cards with other companies such...
  8. Tax Exempt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tax Exempt: Need your code to enable us to fax in the documentation for Tax Exempt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exempt/a65413ec-625c-4720-9991-e33c906ed916
  9. tax exempt-service request number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tax exempt-service request number: I am trying to send in a tax exempt certificate to be able to purchase Windows 10 online to download and it says I need to fax it in but I need to have a service request number case number. How do I get that number? I can not get ahold of anyone through the Microsoft online...
  10. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I need to create a service request to get my tax exemption going, any idea how to create one? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/73326e82-e36e-43d0-b8ee-f70071495fe6"