Windows 10: Tax exemption

Discus and support Tax exemption in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to create a service request to get my tax exemption going, any idea how to create one? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ryan6684, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Ryan6684 Win User

Tax exemption

I need to create a service request to get my tax exemption going, any idea how to create one?
    Thanks!

:)

Ryan6684, Oct 29, 2019

2. Tax Exempt Contact Info Needed

I was emailed the tax exempt info. Thank you.

StacieLeiter, Oct 29, 2019
  3. HongkiLim Win User
    Getting service request number for tax exempt

Hi,

I recently purchased windows 10 and I got to know that my institution is eligible for tax exempt, so I took a look at how to get tax exempt and found out that I need service request number.

How do I get the number?

Thank you.

Hongki

HongkiLim, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Tax exemption

Tax Exempt Contact Info Needed

I was told to email my tax exempt form to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it bounces back with the following:

Message not delivered

Your message couldn't be delivered to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

I also tried sending it to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but received the same message as indicated above.

Where do I send my form?

Thank you,

Stacie Leiter

Moved from Mobile Devices

OS not specified

StacieLeiter, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Tax exemption

1. Tax exemption - Similar Threads - Tax exemption

2. TAX EXEMPTION ON A PURCHASE FOR 2 BLACK ARC MOUSES WAS CHARGED $140.38 SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TAX EXEMPTION ON A PURCHASE FOR 2 BLACK ARC MOUSES WAS CHARGED $140.38 SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON...: I am the purchasing agent for the United States Marshals Service, Department of Justice in Philadelphia, PA 19103; I ordered 3 black arc mouses and only received 2 but the problem remains that we do not pay taxes on any items; I was charged $140.38 when it should have been...
  3. TAX EXEMPTION ON A PURCHASE FOR 2 BLACK ARC MOUSES WAS CHARGED $140.38 SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TAX EXEMPTION ON A PURCHASE FOR 2 BLACK ARC MOUSES WAS CHARGED $140.38 SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON...: I am the purchasing agent for the United States Marshals Service, Department of Justice in Philadelphia, PA 19103; I ordered 3 black arc mouses and only received 2 but the problem remains that we do not pay taxes on any items; I was charged $140.38 when it should have been...
  4. How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine: How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-email-my-tax-exempt-documentation-we-dont/3036318b-f72d-4a6b-82d8-979262e22c4d
  5. How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine: How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-email-my-tax-exempt-documentation-we-dont/3036318b-f72d-4a6b-82d8-979262e22c4d
  6. How do I email my tax-exempt documentation; we don't have a fax machine

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I would like to obtain a tax exemption card and GSA letter of supply from Microsoft. I would like to buy laptops from their online store without having to pay taxes. I have my sales tax license and have already used that to obtain tax exemption cards with other companies such...
  8. Tax Exempt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tax Exempt: Need your code to enable us to fax in the documentation for Tax Exempt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exempt/a65413ec-625c-4720-9991-e33c906ed916
  9. tax exempt-service request number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tax exempt-service request number: I am trying to send in a tax exempt certificate to be able to purchase Windows 10 online to download and it says I need to fax it in but I need to have a service request number case number. How do I get that number? I can not get ahold of anyone through the Microsoft online...
  10. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I've created a new account for my organization and I'm not sure how to create a service request in order to fax my exemption sheet in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/40794eb9-81c8-4af4-8703-e87d239200f5"