Windows 10: Tax Preparation Windows 10S

Discus and support Tax Preparation Windows 10S in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there any way to prepare your 2019 taxes on a computer with 10S? It seems like no tax software can be downloaded using 10S. I'm not sure if any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JaniceKeller, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Tax Preparation Windows 10S

Is there any way to prepare your 2019 taxes on a computer with 10S? It seems like no tax software can be downloaded using 10S. I'm not sure if any online options are available.

:)

JaniceKeller, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Turbo tax will not open

Hi Max,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using
    turbo tax 2015. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if the turbo tax 2015
    is corrupt.

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, you may have to uninstall and re-install the
    turbo tax 2015. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      turbo tax 2015 and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    turbo tax 2015 before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Tax Preparation Windows 10S

Windows 10 Installation problem with Turbo tax disc

Hi Jeanene,

To better understand the concern, kindly provide us the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you insert the installation disc?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you attempt to install Turbo Tax?
    • When you insert the installation disc of Turbo Tax, can you see the installation file on File Explorer?
    In the meantime, kindly perform the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Andre Da Costa
    which can be found on this
    thread

Looking forward to your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Tax Preparation Windows 10S

1. Tax Preparation Windows 10S - Similar Threads - Tax Preparation 10S

2. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  3. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  4. Windows Ransomware Protection deleted my tax preparation file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Ransomware Protection deleted my tax preparation file: I e-filed my taxes using HRBlock 2020 tax preparation software for Windows. Afterwards I switched on the Windows Ransomware Protection feature. When I subsequently reopened the tax software to check on the status of my return, there was a pop-up from Windows Defender...
  5. Windows Ransomware Protection deleted my tax preparation file

Windows Ransomware Protection deleted my tax preparation file: I e-filed my taxes using HRBlock 2020 tax preparation software for Windows. Afterwards I switched on the Windows Ransomware Protection feature. When I subsequently reopened the tax software to check on the status of my return, there was a pop-up from Windows Defender...
  6. Windows 10s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10s: I wanted to know if upgrading from Windows 10s to Windows 10 was free. I do not need Windows 10 Home, just Windows 10. This is because i need 3rd party apps. thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10s/596dbaa9-cb0d-4a34-815f-71adc64c52ed
  7. Windows 10s

Windows 10s: Just bought a new laptop. I try to install my antivirus software just McAfee that comes with BT and of course it won't work unless I turn safe mode off? Do I need this additional antivirus software, or is in unnecessary. Is Windows 10 in S mode enough? I've read conflicting...
  8. windows 10s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10s: Hi all I have just purchased a HP laptop from pc world, I also purchased Mcafee security card. please don't laugh but I only found out it has windows 10s installed when I tried to down load the security. It flashed up unable to load as it is in s mode. My question is if I...
  9. windows 10s

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10s: when ii bought this they said it had windows 10. it seems what I have is windows 10s. what is the difference? do I need to buy wooindows 10? how do I keep the lighted keyboard on? it goes off when I quit typing. and should I use a certain program to make all my programs...
  10. windows 10S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10S: is anyone using Windows 10S i use it on my Galaxy Book 2 and i'm trying to connect to a printer. i get told that it's not on the approved list for 10S. but when I try to find the approved list, I don't get anywhere. has anyone had any luck with 10S thank you!...