Windows 10: TCP performance of windows 10 or server 2019

Discus and support TCP performance of windows 10 or server 2019 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi community, I have a question about Tcp performance of Microsoft products. We have a router like layer3 device which reorder the tcp segments... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sedataltun1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. TCP performance of windows 10 or server 2019

Hi community,

I have a question about Tcp performance of Microsoft products.

We have a router like layer3 device which reorder the tcp segments because of parallel packet processing.

When we make a tcp test over this router with iper3 with any Microsoft products we get 120Mbps tcp speed on a 10Gbps link.

We did the same test with Centos 7.0 and we got 7Gbps speed.

After some search I found that linux tcp stack has a parameter called tcp maximum reordering which default value is 3 and can be increased to 300 when out of order segments are increased which are received by the client or server.

This tcp max reordering parameter is the key point of high performance of linux tcp stack.

I tried lots of tcp configuration with powershell in order to increase tcp performance of Microsoft but couldnt get any result. Is there any tcp tuning parameter which is effective in case of out of order packets like tcp max reordering in Microsoft products?

:)

sedataltun1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

TCP performance of windows 10 or server 2019 XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Aug 12, 2019
  4. TCP performance of windows 10 or server 2019

Windows Server 2019

Hello,

I have a question to the new Windows Server 2019.

Is it possible to divide a windows host server for performance sharing? With multiple users working on it at the same time. As an example, that multiple users can play simultaneously on this server? Thus, only the performance is shared. We have only one
    GPU but a good CPU. As I know it was possible in the present Server versions like WinServer 2016.

Thank you all for your Answers.

Greeting

Leon Cwiertnia, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

TCP performance of windows 10 or server 2019

1. TCP performance of windows 10 or server 2019 - Similar Threads - TCP performance server

2. Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019: I have a Key to activate Windows Server 2019. Currently on the PC I have Windows Server 2019 Evaluation with GUI installed. When I try to activate it through the activation tab I get the error code 0x80070032 returned. I can provide more information if needed, i am also...
  3. Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows server 2019: I have a Key to activate Windows Server 2019. Currently on the PC I have Windows Server 2019 Evaluation with GUI installed. When I try to activate it through the activation tab I get the error code 0x80070032 returned. I can provide more information if needed, i am also...
  4. Windows Server Backup on Win Server 2019 Is Always Perform Full Backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server Backup on Win Server 2019 Is Always Perform Full Backup: Hi I've installed Windows Server 2019, and there are users sharing files stored on the drive, and I installing "Windows Server Backup" to backup the files. But why does backups is always run full backup, instead of incremental backups after the first full backup? I set it to...
  5. Windows Server Backup on Win Server 2019 Is Always Perform Full Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server Backup on Win Server 2019 Is Always Perform Full Backup: Hi I've installed Windows Server 2019, and there are users sharing files stored on the drive, and I installing "Windows Server Backup" to backup the files. But why does backups is always run full backup, instead of incremental backups after the first full backup? I set it to...
  6. Server 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2019: OK, here goes. I Have never posted a question to this, or any, forum regarding windows before, but I'm stumped. I'll try and be as clear as possible. The scenario: A newly installed windows Server 2019 standard running a Client/Server software called Dentrix. The server...
  7. Performance on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016: There is a certain Java process, which runs 4-5 times faster in Windows 10 on VMWARE wrt Windows Server 2016 on VMWARE, and with 1/4th of the resources in Windows 10 wrt Windows Server 2016. The same process on a physical Windows 10 Desktop runs similarly faster as that of...
  8. Can't perform in-place upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2019

Can't perform in-place upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2019: When I run the Windows Server 2019 installer to upgrade from Windows Server 2019, the option for an in-place upgrade is greyed out. How can I perform an in-place upgrade? When I use this: dism /online /get-targeteditions I get this: (The current edition cannot be upgraded...
  9. Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Server 2019: Hello, I have a question to the new Windows Server 2019. Is it possible to divide a windows host server for performance sharing? With multiple users working on it at the same time. As an example, that multiple users can play simultaneously on this server? Thus, only the...
  10. Windows Server 2019

Windows Server 2019: My family is using Windows 2016 Essentials. What is our upgrade path to Windows 2019 Server? Our server has 2 cores. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019/e0e655e0-af27-4955-86f2-32f015eb0fff