Windows 10: TCP Report is showing that my information is being stolen PID 4512

Discus and support TCP Report is showing that my information is being stolen PID 4512 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I ran a report to see what has got a hold of my computer. I hope I attached the file properly. I also found a file in my temp folder named outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ljmilam, May 10, 2018.

1. ljmilam Win User

TCP Report is showing that my information is being stolen PID 4512

I ran a report to see what has got a hold of my computer. I hope I attached the file properly. I also found a file in my temp folder named outlook logger. Could you please look at my tcp report and let me know what I need to do. How can I identify who this is? thank you
    Also, please, What do all of the listening states mean?

:)

ljmilam, May 10, 2018
Thema:

TCP Report is showing that my information is being stolen PID 4512

1. TCP Report is showing that my information is being stolen PID 4512 - Similar Threads - TCP Report showing

2. Windows reported lost/stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reported lost/stolen: I recently purchased a computer and I'm getting an error that this computer has been reported stolen, I dont know what would be the best fix for this, I dont want to waste the money I spent on purchasing that computer....
  3. Windows reported lost/stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reported lost/stolen: I recently purchased a computer and I'm getting an error that this computer has been reported stolen, I dont know what would be the best fix for this, I dont want to waste the money I spent on purchasing that computer....
  4. Stolen information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen information: Hi there,My son got a pop up on his laptop with a Trojan horse saying his personal information had been compromised. There was a number to call for Microsoft so he did. He is 18 and nieve. The person sounds like he was from India said that he needed access to his computer to...
  5. HP ENVY 4512

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY 4512: I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP MY ENVY4512 PRINTER . i HAVE USED IT BEFORE WIRLESS AND TEATHERED. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-4512/7861d946-4ed8-495b-89a0-c0c743094fc5
  6. Is my data being stolen???

Is my data being stolen???: Ok, so I recently had a virus that used up a lot of my storage by redownloading itself over and over again. I removed most of the virus manually. Now a lot of that storage is back but I've noticed that very slowly I am gaining storage and I'm wondering if there is something...
  7. Netstat not showing pids

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netstat not showing pids: When using 'netstat -b' command; pids are not shown. How do I fix this? The only things that are listed are; protocol, local address, foreign address and state, but again no pid. Example: [ATTACH]...
  8. How to show PID in perfmon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to show PID in perfmon?: I tried this site: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ce/ba-p/374561 And it didn't work. I can't tell difference between instances in perfmon, as they have no PID. Thanks for answer. 161709
  9. Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.: I'm investigating an issue with port 80 and have the pid number of the process using that port. But the pid number is not showing in task manager and all services from all users are shown. How can I locate the service using the pid? submitted by /u/Raspberryfx [link]...
  10. form to report hacker information I kept due to being hacked this month

form to report hacker information I kept due to being hacked this month: Aloha, where is the form to fill out detailed information I kept due to the fact , my computer was hacked this month ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/form-to-report-hacker-information-i-kept-due-to/dfb6a865-47f6-4bc8-bf79-8ed726bcdf73