Windows 10: TDR Error Code 7 Issues

Discus and support TDR Error Code 7 Issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, what's the best way of dealing w/ these? i do modelling in Blender 3D and as of yesterday i seem to be getting a bunch of these TDRs when in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wolfie138, Apr 13, 2020.

1. wolfie138 Win User

TDR Error Code 7 Issues

Hi,
    what's the best way of dealing w/ these? i do modelling in Blender 3D and as of yesterday i seem to be getting a bunch of these TDRs when in rendering mode. seems fairly random as to when it does it.
    "The description for Event ID 1 from source NVIDIA OpenGL Driver cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
    If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
    The following information was included with the event:
    A TDR has been detected.
    The application must close.
    Error code: 7
    (pid=3284 tid=8176 blender.exe 64bit)
    Visit OpenGL “TDR detected” Meaning | NVIDIA for more information."

GTX980 drivers are up to date, i recently removed GeForce Experience after getting these the other day as a link on a forum suggested it was a resource hog and i don't game so it seemed worthless to me.

TIA

:)

wolfie138, Apr 13, 2020
  2. wolfie138 Win User

TDR Error Code 7 Issues

Hi,
    what's the best way of dealing w/ these? i do modelling in Blender 3D and as of yesterday i seem to be getting a bunch of these TDRs when in rendering mode. seems fairly random as to when it does it.
    "The description for Event ID 1 from source NVIDIA OpenGL Driver cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
    If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
    The following information was included with the event:
    A TDR has been detected.
    The application must close.
    Error code: 7
    (pid=3284 tid=8176 blender.exe 64bit)
    Visit OpenGL “TDR detected” Meaning | NVIDIA for more information."

GTX980 drivers are up to date, i recently removed GeForce Experience after getting these the other day as a link on a forum suggested it was a resource hog and i don't game so it seemed worthless to me.

TIA

wolfie138, Apr 13, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

TDR Error Code 7 Issues

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

TDR Error Code 7 Issues

1. TDR Error Code 7 Issues - Similar Threads - TDR Error Code

2. stop code Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code Video TDR failure: сегодня запуская пк у меня вылезла эта проблема перезапуск не помагает что делать https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-video-tdr-failure/605df792-d071-4dc3-a65d-a1850fafb462
  3. stop code Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop code Video TDR failure: сегодня запуская пк у меня вылезла эта проблема перезапуск не помагает что делать https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-video-tdr-failure/605df792-d071-4dc3-a65d-a1850fafb462
  4. stop code Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows BSOD with error code TDR followed by another BSOD with error code Internal video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD with error code TDR followed by another BSOD with error code Internal video...: I recently bought a gaming laptop with RTX 3060 laptop GPU. Since the past month, I have been getting a lot of BSOD and this is what I find in my Reliability history:Hardware Error:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem...
  6. Windows BSOD with error code TDR followed by another BSOD with error code Internal video...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSOD with error code TDR followed by another BSOD with error code Internal video...: I recently bought a gaming laptop with RTX 3060 laptop GPU. Since the past month, I have been getting a lot of BSOD and this is what I find in my Reliability history:Hardware Error:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem...
  7. Getting BSOD with Video TDR failure and error code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD with Video TDR failure and error code 43: Its been a week since I have been getting this error. I use a lenovo IdeaPad 330 with an intel UHD 620 and a Nvidia mx150 graphics card, the error first started showing in the device manager as a caution sign over my nvidia card and soon I was getting BSODs. I tried...
  8. Video TDR Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Error: Receive this blue screen error earlier, while playing stardew valley. Im using windows 10 my gpu is 1050 ti and updated anyone have the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-error/2164402d-f742-426b-869e-03c80828d974
  9. Error Code 30010-7

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code 30010-7: Trying to reinstall Office 2016 on computer and keeps giving me an error message 30010-4. How do I fix this. I need office on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-30010-7/0a75b95d-4b56-41b2-ac78-9c252f0a4fa2"
  10. Open GL Error 7 TDR when running Furmark

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Open GL Error 7 TDR when running Furmark: I am getting this error when running Furmark or Kombuster, Temps are fine on both cards and sometimes Furmark and Kombuster runs fine, just wondering if Windows 10 can be causing it. Any help would be appreciated 31814