Windows 10: TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset

Discus and support TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Over the past few weeks, I have been having constant issues with my PC. The main one, the TDR failure, occurs while I'm playing video games CS: GO,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John DoeXM, Feb 7, 2023.

1. TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset

Over the past few weeks, I have been having constant issues with my PC. The main one, the TDR failure, occurs while I'm playing video games CS: GO, GTA, etc..., and have seen a lot of people talking about there being issues with the drivers although I have fully uninstalled mine with DDU, and reinstalled, furthermore, I have tried using an older version of the drivers for my graphics card in hopes that the new one had potential issues, but still no fix. People have also been talking about changing some settings in BIOS, although, my computer boots right past the BIOS screen and goes to a "pl

:)

John DoeXM, Feb 7, 2023

2. Windows Video TDR Failure

My laptop is showing Windows Video TDR failure after the latest update.

For overcoming this issue I just reinstalled older version of windows 10 still it's showing windows video TDR failure.

For the second time I formatted my C drive and installed windows 10 still it's showing windows video TDR failure.

I have performed windows error check through bios also no use.

How can I fix it???

Mohammed Jamsheed, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Secar8 Win User
    Video TDR failure - frozen at BIOS

Hi. The last couple of weeks I have had trouble with my graphics card. Seemingly randomly, my computer would bluescreen with the "Video TDR failure" error message. At other times it would freeze and become unresponsive, so I would have no choice but to hold the power button and restart the computer. I have tried to follow troubleshooting steps I have found online (including updating and reintalling graphics card drivers), but this has not seemed to work, and the computer was usable, so I have been perhaps foolishly continuing to use it.

Today the bluescreen happened again, and after restarting the computer the same thing happened after only a few minutes. When restarting a second time the computer froze on the BIOS with a "Please wait" message. I see no sign of progress being made (the usual "loading" animation is completely still, but I am afraid to turn off the power in case it will damage the computer in some way.

Is there a safe way to get out of this situation, and if so what is it? And how should I go about solving my larger problem of the video TDR failures?

I am using windows 10 and my graphics card is a gigabyte geforce 1070 ti.

Thanks!

Secar8, Feb 7, 2023
  4. snack_af Win User

TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset

video tdr failure

hello. recently, while i was just doing regular stuff, a video tdr failure error occurred. bsod and all that stuff. after reading some suggestions, none of them helped since in my case error occured just after booting the pc. this makes updating/downgrading gpu drivers impossible. i really hope to find any answers, thank you.

snack_af, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset

1. TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset - Similar Threads - TDR Failure BIOS

2. TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset: Over the past few weeks, I have been having constant issues with my PC. The main one, the TDR failure, occurs while I'm playing video games CS: GO, GTA, etc..., and have seen a lot of people talking about there being issues with the drivers although I have fully uninstalled...
  3. TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TDR Failure, No BIOS option during boot, and cannot reset: Over the past few weeks, I have been having constant issues with my PC. The main one, the TDR failure, occurs while I'm playing video games CS: GO, GTA, etc..., and have seen a lot of people talking about there being issues with the drivers although I have fully uninstalled...
  4. Video TDR failure - frozen at BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR failure - frozen at BIOS: Hi. The last couple of weeks I have had trouble with my graphics card. Seemingly randomly, my computer would bluescreen with the "Video TDR failure" error message. At other times it would freeze and become unresponsive, so I would have no choice but to hold the power button...
  5. Video TDR failure - frozen at BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video TDR failure - frozen at BIOS: Hi. The last couple of weeks I have had trouble with my graphics card. Seemingly randomly, my computer would bluescreen with the "Video TDR failure" error message. At other times it would freeze and become unresponsive, so I would have no choice but to hold the power button...
  6. Video TDR failure - frozen at BIOS

7. TDR FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TDR FAILURE: when ever i launch a game it always crashes and my laptop turns off to a blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error video TDR failure idk how to fix it pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tdr-failure/0efbc0e8-b3ad-4a05-b03f-8e9b464709a9
  8. Boot failure and no Reset option

Boot failure and no Reset option: Hello, After a browser crash, the OS froze and after a hard restart my laptop won't boot. It's a Lenovo IdeaPad 320 with 8GB RAM, and only a year and 3 months old which I've used basically for web browsing and desktop publishing; so since this has happened without obvious...
  9. TDR Failure

TDR Failure: This is a brand new hp envy all in one computer and has been throwing codes since I plugged the power in and it is driving me absolutely crazy. Unless someone can help me out here i am simply taking the P.O.S back. As much as I HATE apple but I'm thinking of making the switch...
  10. Cannot access Bios or Boot Menu during startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access Bios or Boot Menu during startup: I'm using a Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H motherboard and installed some DVD drives to rip music off of CDs. Doing so, the boot order got messed up and I was unable to get to the Boot Menu (F12 key) or the Bios (using the delete key). I tried a wired USB keyboard and tried using the...