Windows 10: TDR failure ,pc doesnt post to monitor at random times

Discus and support TDR failure ,pc doesnt post to monitor at random times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For quite a bit of time ive had problems with the pc not posting to the monitor. This issue would arise at random times and sometimes not happen at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andrew bell093, Feb 17, 2021.

1. TDR failure ,pc doesnt post to monitor at random times

For quite a bit of time ive had problems with the pc not posting to the monitor. This issue would arise at random times and sometimes not happen at all for a few weeks.

When this issue does occur my monitor will say no input detected the pc will either just stay in this state until I manually restart it or it will turn of and turn on again and this sometimes wont rectify the problem and it will take 2-3 repetitions to post again.this will happen in both my DVI-D and hdmi port on my gpu havent tested it with onboard video i have lived with this issue for some time .

Only now i have just recieved a TDR failure i was unable to see the error code due to the extremely low resolution in this modethis happened after i usually clicked on my mouse to wake my pc up from hibernate mode ps2 keyboard had issues

My pc is

HP Compaq elite 8300 SFF

With a gt 1030 2gb added

All else is stock on the pc

I believe the issue is most likely the graphics card but i am unable to pinpoint it

I have become increasingly frustrated with windows 10 and its issues i have had and consider switching to a linux distro

Thanks in advance for all help given

:)

andrew bell093, Feb 17, 2021
  2. CyKam Win User

Video TDR Failure

I am using Windows 10 and recently upgraded this program. Using dual monitors, I now get an error when booting the computer: Video TDR Failure.

Please advise.

CyKam, Feb 17, 2021
  3. #i3hop Win User
    Video tdr failure

Hello.

Sometimes I get a video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys.

It usually (but not only) happens when I have a monitor plugged to my laptop. I've updated all my drivers and it still happens.

Thanks

#i3hop, Feb 17, 2021
  4. TDR failure ,pc doesnt post to monitor at random times

Windows Video TDR Failure

My laptop is showing Windows Video TDR failure after the latest update.

For overcoming this issue I just reinstalled older version of windows 10 still it's showing windows video TDR failure.

For the second time I formatted my C drive and installed windows 10 still it's showing windows video TDR failure.

I have performed windows error check through bios also no use.

How can I fix it???

Mohammed Jamsheed, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

TDR failure ,pc doesnt post to monitor at random times

1. TDR failure ,pc doesnt post to monitor at random times - Similar Threads - TDR failure doesnt

2. Video TDR Failure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure...: HelloI have a i5 9400f, 8x2gb ram and a GTX 1050ti. After some time it shows video tdr failure. When i use brower it crashes the most my pc crash like this more than 5-6times a day on average.... Need the fix :/...
  3. Video TDR Failure...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure...: HelloI have a i5 9400f, 8x2gb ram and a GTX 1050ti. After some time it shows video tdr failure. When i use brower it crashes the most my pc crash like this more than 5-6times a day on average.... Need the fix :/...
  4. Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR failure: Ok so I’ve been getting the error video TDR failure I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers but I keep getting the error I have a 6gb 1060 msi gpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-failure/aa6b1332-97ca-4963-95b8-3ad19165ab12
  5. video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video tdr failure: hello. recently, while i was just doing regular stuff, a video tdr failure error occurred. bsod and all that stuff. after reading some suggestions, none of them helped since in my case error occured just after booting the pc. this makes updating/downgrading gpu drivers...
  6. video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video tdr failure: hello. recently, while i was just doing regular stuff, a video tdr failure error occurred. bsod and all that stuff. after reading some suggestions, none of them helped since in my case error occured just after booting the pc. this makes updating/downgrading gpu drivers...
  7. TDR FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TDR FAILURE: when ever i launch a game it always crashes and my laptop turns off to a blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error video TDR failure idk how to fix it pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tdr-failure/0efbc0e8-b3ad-4a05-b03f-8e9b464709a9
  8. Video TDR Failure

Video TDR Failure: I keep getting a blue screen saying I have a Video TDR Failure and then it shuts my computer down, what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-failure/f6871843-06fe-4392-ab40-dbe83b78da70
  9. vedii tdr failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vedii tdr failure: vdo tdr failure on sony vaio wity amd 2gb graphics driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vedii-tdr-failure/db6fdfc4-beec-48c9-aaea-173b70f0bb3e
  10. TDR Failure

TDR Failure: This is a brand new hp envy all in one computer and has been throwing codes since I plugged the power in and it is driving me absolutely crazy. Unless someone can help me out here i am simply taking the P.O.S back. As much as I HATE apple but I'm thinking of making the switch...