Windows 10: TDR FAILURE

Discus and support TDR FAILURE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when ever i launch a game it always crashes and my laptop turns off to a blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error video TDR failure idk how to fix it pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dipaksah, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Dipaksah Win User

TDR FAILURE

when ever i launch a game it always crashes and my laptop turns off to a blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error video TDR failure idk how to fix it pls help

:)

Dipaksah, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys

Hi Kelly,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why you received the error message
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have tried updating your drivers?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Windows Video TDR Failure

My laptop is showing Windows Video TDR failure after the latest update.

For overcoming this issue I just reinstalled older version of windows 10 still it's showing windows video TDR failure.

For the second time I formatted my C drive and installed windows 10 still it's showing windows video TDR failure.

I have performed windows error check through bios also no use.

How can I fix it???

Mohammed Jamsheed, Jul 13, 2021
  4. SUHAI LKT Win User

TDR FAILURE

vedii tdr failure

vdo tdr failure on sony vaio wity amd 2gb graphics driver

SUHAI LKT, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

TDR FAILURE

1. TDR FAILURE - Similar Threads - TDR FAILURE

2. Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen: Hi,I recently started getting a blue screen with Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys while playing games or watching videoes at least 1 time every day now.gpunvidia 1070 gtxTemperatures seem fine during most of the day, usually hanging at 60 when in use, but occasionally visuals...
  3. Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen: Hi,I recently started getting a blue screen with Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys while playing games or watching videoes at least 1 time every day now.gpunvidia 1070 gtxTemperatures seem fine during most of the day, usually hanging at 60 when in use, but occasionally visuals...
  4. Video Tdr Failure nvlddmkm.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  6. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  7. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

8. Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR failure: Hello, this week my laptop Vostro 7510 started randomly blue screening after a few minutes after startup ONLY when on battery. The BSoD was very brief, for about a second or two at max. I managed to read the cause and it said VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I tried many things such as...
  9. Video TDR failure

Video TDR failure: Hello, this week my laptop Vostro 7510 started randomly blue screening after a few minutes after startup ONLY when on battery. The BSoD was very brief, for about a second or two at max. I managed to read the cause and it said VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I tried many things such as...
  10. Video TDR Failure nvlddmkm.sys Windows 10

Video TDR Failure nvlddmkm.sys Windows 10: Hello, I have a problem regarding video TDR failure. Initially, it rarely occurred, but suddenly it became frequent, especially when opening games. I always update my graphics driver to the latest version.Here are the specifications of my laptop: ROG FX553VDi7-7700HQGTX...