Windows 10: TDR in registry

Discus and support TDR in registry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Just want to be sure above is correct place. Had some warnings in reliability history(no freeze or bsod, just quick flicker), have increased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulco, Aug 26, 2016.

1. paulco Win User

TDR in registry

TDR in registry [​IMG]

Just want to be sure above is correct place.
    Had some warnings in reliability history(no freeze or bsod, just quick flicker), have increased it, warnings gone for past week.
    Also reduced oc on cpu/gpu slightly.
    So, safe to leave it ?, instead of reverting to original setting, then wait to see if re-occurs.

:)

paulco, Aug 26, 2016

2. display driver TDR issue - game(s) do(es)nt recover since windows 10

hi, thank you, but judging from your suggestions, you dont seem to have read what i have already tried...

"chipset drivers are up-to-date as well (intel chipset software installation utility 10.1.1.14)." - 10.1.1.14 is from
    2/4/2016, ie. up-to-date.

and from my initial post...

"changing the TDR-related registry values did not help at all." - this implies changing the TDR delay value, as well as some other (TDR level etc.)

so i have tried all these already.

and i am talking about the game not recovering after the display driver has successfully recovered, not the driver itself, since the driver recovers perfectly each time it suffers a TDR error.

necrophyte, Aug 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered - Intel HD Graphics 4400

I have gone through all these steps and have viewed a video youtube video about this and still will not work. i have a windows 10 OS and an amd r5 330 + a intel 530 graphics card i play a few pc games and past a certain point the error pops up and my game freezes.
    Thanks - Adam

AdamMcFetridge, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

TDR in registry

1. TDR in registry - Similar Threads - TDR registry

2. BSOD Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys: I'm one month into using my new build: Ryzen 3600, B450 motherboard, gigabyte 5600xt gaming OC. I get BSOD while gaming or browsing the internet. VTDR failure atikmpag.sys. I've tried everything one can find in terms of solutiosn on the internet: clean install of all...
  3. VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys: Hello, I am writing to ask for solutions over my current issue. I have a brand new computer. HP. and all I have installed is Chrome, Opera, and Zoom, and when I'm using the computer, it randomly blacks out, flickers, and shows the blue screen saying VIDEO TDR FAILURE...
  4. Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys Error after applying Windows 10 Update on 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys Error after applying Windows 10 Update on 1903: I updated my Windows 10 OS version 1903 yesterday and now I get fairly regular BSOD errors: Video TDR Failure. Error references atikmpag.sys. This happened the first time I updated the OS, and I solved it by changing the the generic display driver, but now I can't find...
  5. I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I am getting a Video TDR Failure at random intervals.

I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I am getting a Video TDR Failure at random intervals.: Reason message is "atikmpag.sys". Most of the responses I have seen mention upgrades to Win 10. Since this is a new computer I'm not sure where/how I should start. Thanks in advance for any assistance....
  6. TDR Error Code 7 Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    TDR Error Code 7 Issues: Hi, what's the best way of dealing w/ these? i do modelling in Blender 3D and as of yesterday i seem to be getting a bunch of these TDRs when in rendering mode. seems fairly random as to when it does it. "The description for Event ID 1 from source NVIDIA OpenGL Driver cannot...
  7. Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys error

Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys error: i have a amd A10 APU with dual graphics radeon 7600M and 7660G, Windows 10 latest update from microsoft ISO The laptop was working fine from windows 8 to 10 . recently i installed a fresh copy of windows 10 from the ISO from microsoft. As soon the windows installs the...
  8. Video TDR Failure while using Edge Inprivate Page

Video TDR Failure while using Edge Inprivate Page: While using Edge Inprivate Page I got error as Video Tdr I tried community solutions but it was not fixed. I get the error only while using edge in private...
  9. Video TDR Failure

Video TDR Failure: I keep getting a blue screen saying I have a Video TDR Failure and then it shuts my computer down, what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-failure/f6871843-06fe-4392-ab40-dbe83b78da70
  10. Blue Screen/Crashing Issues Video TDR Failure

Blue Screen/Crashing Issues Video TDR Failure: Occasionally, my laptop just randomly freezes up, crashes, and then restarts. Sometimes it shows a blue screen and sometimes it doesn't. It's getting really annoying since sometimes when I type up a doc and it doesn't save or when I'm playing a game and it just crashes. These...