Windows 10: TDR in registry

Discus and support TDR in registry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Just want to be sure above is correct place. Had some warnings in reliability history(no freeze or bsod, just quick flicker), have increased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulco, Aug 26, 2016.

1. paulco Win User

TDR in registry

TDR in registry [​IMG]

Just want to be sure above is correct place.
    Had some warnings in reliability history(no freeze or bsod, just quick flicker), have increased it, warnings gone for past week.
    Also reduced oc on cpu/gpu slightly.
    So, safe to leave it ?, instead of reverting to original setting, then wait to see if re-occurs.

:)

paulco, Aug 26, 2016

2. display driver TDR issue - game(s) do(es)nt recover since windows 10

hi, thank you, but judging from your suggestions, you dont seem to have read what i have already tried...

"chipset drivers are up-to-date as well (intel chipset software installation utility 10.1.1.14)." - 10.1.1.14 is from
    2/4/2016, ie. up-to-date.

and from my initial post...

"changing the TDR-related registry values did not help at all." - this implies changing the TDR delay value, as well as some other (TDR level etc.)

so i have tried all these already.

and i am talking about the game not recovering after the display driver has successfully recovered, not the driver itself, since the driver recovers perfectly each time it suffers a TDR error.

necrophyte, Aug 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered - Intel HD Graphics 4400

I have gone through all these steps and have viewed a video youtube video about this and still will not work. i have a windows 10 OS and an amd r5 330 + a intel 530 graphics card i play a few pc games and past a certain point the error pops up and my game freezes.
    Thanks - Adam

AdamMcFetridge, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

TDR in registry

1. TDR in registry - Similar Threads - TDR registry

2. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  3. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  4. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR failure: Hello, this week my laptop Vostro 7510 started randomly blue screening after a few minutes after startup ONLY when on battery. The BSoD was very brief, for about a second or two at max. I managed to read the cause and it said VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I tried many things such as...
  6. Video TDR failure

Video TDR failure: Hello, this week my laptop Vostro 7510 started randomly blue screening after a few minutes after startup ONLY when on battery. The BSoD was very brief, for about a second or two at max. I managed to read the cause and it said VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I tried many things such as...
  7. Video TDR Failure nvlddmkm.sys Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure nvlddmkm.sys Windows 10: Hello, I have a problem regarding video TDR failure. Initially, it rarely occurred, but suddenly it became frequent, especially when opening games. I always update my graphics driver to the latest version.Here are the specifications of my laptop: ROG FX553VDi7-7700HQGTX...
  8. How to change TDR values and edit "Registry keys".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change TDR values and edit "Registry keys".: Hi,I would like a technician to help/guide me through the process of editing the "TDR values" of the GPU.I would really appreciate if remote assistance is available Thanks!...
  9. How to change TDR values and edit "Registry keys".

How to change TDR values and edit "Registry keys".: Hi,I would like a technician to help/guide me through the process of editing the "TDR values" of the GPU.I would really appreciate if remote assistance is available Thanks!...
  10. How to change TDR values and edit "Registry keys".

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware