Windows 10: Teacher needs help increasing volume on laptop external speakers?

Discus and support Teacher needs help increasing volume on laptop external speakers? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using Logitech external speakers on an MSI laptop running Windows 10. They are not loud enough for the students. I have increased all volumes but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Interested2000, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Teacher needs help increasing volume on laptop external speakers?

I'm using Logitech external speakers on an MSI laptop running Windows 10. They are not loud enough for the students. I have increased all volumes but still too low. Online it says change 'Enhancements' in settings but I can't find that. Please post help I'm using speakers next two weeks. Thanks. Teacher needs help increasing volume on laptop external speakers? :)

submitted by /u/Interested2000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Interested2000, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Tony Meo Win User

Bluetooth volume drops when connected to external speakers

Have updated my Lumia 930 to Windows 10 and now when I connect to external speakers via Bluetooth after a couple of minutes the volume drops to 13 and no sound comes out of the speakers. I have to increase the volume back to 30 then start the music app
    (in this instance Spotify). Was working fine before update. Any suggestions?

Tony Meo, Oct 30, 2019
  3. How do I increase volume on laptop in windows 10

Hi Rodney,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Did you make any changes in the audio settings of the laptop?

I suggest you to increase the volume of the levels of the speaker\headphone and then check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

1. Type Control Panel in the Search bar and then
    Enter.

2. Click on the Sound and then Playback tab.

3. Right click on the Speakers and then Properties.

4. Click on the levels tab and then increase the volume of the levels and then apply and OK.

Hope this helps regarding the issue of volume in the system. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Browser Win User

Teacher needs help increasing volume on laptop external speakers?

JBL Speaker volume control problem

Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker controls. The right-hand desktop speaker has + and - buttons which increase/decrease volume and mute if you press both. I can decrease and mute but not increase.
    Plugging them into our also new Asus laptop, also running Win 10, they play OK and I can increase and decrease vol. The only difference is when I use teh laptop I ge the fmiliar-to-me Realtek audio control page whereas the Dell PC I get the Dell audio control page.
    Can anyone offer any suggestions please?

Browser, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Teacher needs help increasing volume on laptop external speakers?

1. Teacher needs help increasing volume on laptop external speakers? - Similar Threads - Teacher needs help

2. Laptop Not Recognizing External Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Not Recognizing External Speakers: My Altec Lansing wired speakers was not being recognized by my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-recognizing-external-speakers/cbc29611-e15b-4ed0-9109-5fac2e54a59b
  3. Laptop Not Recognizing External Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Not Recognizing External Speakers: My Altec Lansing wired speakers was not being recognized by my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-recognizing-external-speakers/cbc29611-e15b-4ed0-9109-5fac2e54a59b
  4. External speaker buzz on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External speaker buzz on laptop: So I have this cheap 2.1 speaker set which I have connected to my desktop and sometimes to my laptop.When I connect them to my laptop, an Asus ROG X13 Flow, the speakers will make this constant buzz unless the laptop is playing sound.This seems to me like a software issue,...
  5. External speaker buzz on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External speaker buzz on laptop: So I have this cheap 2.1 speaker set which I have connected to my desktop and sometimes to my laptop.When I connect them to my laptop, an Asus ROG X13 Flow, the speakers will make this constant buzz unless the laptop is playing sound.This seems to me like a software issue,...
  6. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  7. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker: I am having intermittent issues with my laptop - ever since I purchased it - an envy 13-ba0010na. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-low-volume-and-no-volume-after-using-external/a406e44f-19a6-4c27-b54a-aaa785bcd8f2
  8. Unable to change the volume of external USB speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change the volume of external USB speaker: I recently bought this speaker https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soundbar-Wireless-Computer-Speaker-Smartphone/dp/B07SFSSNK2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=soundbar+Y7&qid=1614811818&sr=8-1 I can't change the volume of the speaker using the windows 10 volume slider. The slider works...
  9. Limit Maximum Volume on external speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limit Maximum Volume on external speakers: Is there any way I can limit the maximum volume on an external speaker. My dad likes turning the music super loud and I'm trying to figure out if I can somehow limit the maximum volume without him being able to turn it back up easily. A simple solution would be use headphones...
  10. Need help with my Bluetooth Speaker volume control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my Bluetooth Speaker volume control: Yesterday when i first connect my bluetooth speaker, I'm able to control the volume via either keyboard or the volume control on my PC. But the next day it seems that I am unable to do so. (e.g. controling on my PC volume from 1-100 does nothing, 0 will of course mute it.)...