Windows 10: Team Availability

Discus and support Team Availability in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I'm looking for something, whether it be app, website, shared Excel maybe ... where a team member toggles if they are in the office or not. Other... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sobeitjedi, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Team Availability

Hi.

I'm looking for something, whether it be app, website, shared Excel maybe ... where a team member toggles if they are in the office or not. Other team members then have visibility in a list of who's available that day.

Seems a simple request and I've done a quick Google but nothing stands out?

:)

sobeitjedi, Mar 20, 2020

2. Team Availability

Hi.

I'm looking for something, whether it be app, website, shared Excel maybe ... where a team member toggles if they are in the office or not. Other team members then have visibility in a list of who's available that day.

Seems a simple request and I've done a quick Google but nothing stands out?

sobeitjedi, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Team Availability

Microsoft Teams

Edwin, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Team Availability

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Team Availability

1. Team Availability - Similar Threads - Team Availability

2. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  3. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  4. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. KB5015882 - now Microsoft Teams doesn't work properly. Any fixes available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5015882 - now Microsoft Teams doesn't work properly. Any fixes available?: I updated Windows 11 with the KB5015882 update and now Microsoft Teams crashes out whenever I try to use the camera.Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5015882-now-microsoft-teams-doesnt-work-properly/4019fa67-7d12-4906-86bc-fdbac14debd2
  6. KB5015882 - now Microsoft Teams doesn't work properly. Any fixes available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5015882 - now Microsoft Teams doesn't work properly. Any fixes available?: I updated Windows 11 with the KB5015882 update and now Microsoft Teams crashes out whenever I try to use the camera.Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5015882-now-microsoft-teams-doesnt-work-properly/4019fa67-7d12-4906-86bc-fdbac14debd2
  7. Windows 10 Team 2020 Update for Surface Hub v1 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Team 2020 Update for Surface Hub v1 now available: We're pleased to announce the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update will be available via Windows Update & Windows Update for Business to first-generation Surface Hub 55” and 84” devices, beginning February 24. We will initially be making Windows 10 Team 2020...
  8. Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams: Today we’re announcing the rollout of notifications from Yammer communities in Microsoft Teams. With millions of employees working remotely or in hybrid environments, it’s more important than ever for employees to feel connected. Teams makes it easier...
  9. Approvals in Microsoft Teams Now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Approvals in Microsoft Teams Now Generally Available: [media] Approvals in Microsoft Teams enables everyone, from frontline workers to corporate headquarters employees, to easily create, manage, and share approvals directly from your hub for teamwork. Approvals in Teams is currently rolling out and should be generally...
  10. New features now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New features now available in Microsoft Teams: In the months since remote work became the new normal for many of us, we’ve all had our fair share of “virtual everything,” from customer meetings to online events and virtual team gatherings. Businesses of all sizes are using Microsoft...