Windows 10: Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017 Update 3 RC is available

Discus and support Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017 Update 3 RC is available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we released the Release Candidate for Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 3. Following the pattern of all of our Update 3 releases, TFS 2017... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017 Update 3 RC is available

Source: TFS 2017 Update 3 RC is available | Brian Harrys blog

:)

Brink, Sep 19, 2017
  2. paquetteb Win User

unable to uninstall many programs due to 2503/2502 error on windows 10 Surface Book

I've tried

- MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER and MSIEXEC /REGSERVER

- SFC /Scannow

- DISM

- Clean boot

no mater what the errors are the same trying to uninstall many apps on the add/remove panel.

- eg: Team Foundation Server 2010 Power Tools, Team Foundation Server 2013 Power Tools, Altova UModel 2016, winzip etc etc etc

any help would be greatly appreciated.

paquetteb, Sep 19, 2017
  3. VCRuntime140.dll

Hi Des,

To clarify, did the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC install successfully?

If so;

Do you know which app or program that it is that is trying to use the VCRuntime140.dll (dynamic link library)? If so, check to see if there is an update to the application available from its developer and apply it. If not, try uninstalling and then
    reinstalling the application again (not the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC).

If this is on a HP device refer to the reply of
    neilpzz on September 28, 2017 on page 6 of this thread.

More info from HP:

HP 3D DriveGuard Error Message After Update to Windows 10 Creators Update

Let us know how it goes.

-Richard

RichardEiler, Sep 19, 2017
Thema:

Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017 Update 3 RC is available

1. Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017 Update 3 RC is available - Similar Threads - Team Foundation Server

2. Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server: Hello,I'm posting in regard to an issue I'm facing with a trial license of Team Foundation Server 2015 for my company. We had to extend the trial license once and the extension has almost ended. We are in the process of migrating from one server to another, but we were...
  3. Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server: Hello,I'm posting in regard to an issue I'm facing with a trial license of Team Foundation Server 2015 for my company. We had to extend the trial license once and the extension has almost ended. We are in the process of migrating from one server to another, but we were...
  4. Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?: My real question is whether or not there is a specific forum for this product on this site or if not, is there a similar one? Wasn't sure where to post this so I put it in Windows forum....
  5. 64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3: How to get 64 bit binaries for 64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3? On Microsoft site I can't see specific to 64 bit version of the application....
  6. Team Foundation Server 2018 RC2 is available

in Windows 10 News
    Team Foundation Server 2018 RC2 is available: Today we shipped the second release candidate for Team Foundation Server 2018. If all goes well, this should be the final release candidate. We’ll make sure that all the issues you report are addressed and we’ll ship the final version in a couple of months. From the release...
  7. SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available

in Windows 10 News
    SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available: Building on our announcement of SharePoint Server 2016 Beta 2 in November, we’re pleased to announce the availability of SharePoint Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC). SharePoint Server 2016 RC is mostly feature complete and represents an important milestone for customers and...
  8. General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017: Microsoft has heard from you, our customers, that your data estate gets bigger, more complicated, and more diverse every year. You need solutions that work across platforms, whether on-premises or in the cloud, and that meet your data workloads where they are. Embracing this...
  9. TFS 2017 Update 1 RC2

in Windows 10 News
    TFS 2017 Update 1 RC2: Today we released the final release candidate for Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017.1. Web installer ISO image Release notes This update contains a few new features and a lot of bug fixes. To my knowledge, we have fixed all the bugs that were reported from RC1. There are...
  10. Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 1 RC available

in Windows 10 News
    Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 1 RC available: Today we released the Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 1 Release Candidate. Release Notes Web Installer ISO Installer This release can be used for a fresh install or to upgrade any supported previous version. Here’s a chart showing the recommended upgrade paths from...