Windows 10: Team Meeting Problem

Discus and support Team Meeting Problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DABens2017, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Team Meeting Problem

My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears either upside down or sideways. All the others in the meeting appear normally. I have an HP All-in-One computer purchased this past January & just updated the OS to ver. 1909. Is there anything I can do to turn my picture right-side up?

:)

DABens2017, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Apr 21, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Teams Video Meetings

Hi Rachel

Do you mean to pause the recording during the Teams Meeting or to pause the video recording when you are playing that back?

If that is while playing back the video, on most video players, including the Videos and TV App, pressing the Space par will toggle playback and pause . . .

Pausing a recording during a meting is currently not possible, please add a comment to this topic on UserVoice, so the Teams Developers will see that:

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555...

DaveM121, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Team Meeting Problem

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Team Meeting Problem

1. Team Meeting Problem - Similar Threads - Team Meeting Problem

2. FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.: My daughter's school TEAMS meetings freezes several times. Windows updated and device is safe. I have uninstalled and installed MS TEAMS. Even than, problem persists...
  3. Unable to join Teams Meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to join Teams Meeting: Whenever I am trying to click the link for the teams meeting on laptop. In edge browser it is showing "Operation failed with unexpected error.". I tried opening the link on chrome and brave, same message came, i.e.. Operation failed with unexpected error. I am unable to join...
  4. New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording

in Windows 10 News
    New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording: Hi Teams Community,As you may have heard, Microsoft Teams usage is up, WAY up and we recently announced a new "daily collaboration minutes" metric. To quote: "This quarter, Microsoft 365 users around the world generated more than 30 billion collaboration minutes in a single...
  5. Teams meetings integration in calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams meetings integration in calendar: Hi. Do you think it's possible to add a Teams Join Button in calendar like the image below: It would be so helpful. Marciano. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-meetings-integration-in-calendar/30a74f90-b238-4805-8def-fae62e2e299a
  6. MS Teams Meeting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Teams Meeting: Can you join a MS Teams Meeting on a Kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams-meeting/265c8628-658f-41d0-b0cb-498fd1e42d3f
  7. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  8. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...
  10. Meet the Xbox Insider Team as Avatars

in Windows 10 News
    Meet the Xbox Insider Team as Avatars: [ATTACH] Not only has the Xbox Insider Team helped share and gather feedback on the updated Xbox Avatar Editor and experience throughout 1810, but as individuals, we’ve been excited to create our own Avatars! Now that most of our community has had the chance to take the...