Windows 10: team support very very slow slow and not care about complain

Discus and support team support very very slow slow and not care about complain in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support - a support case has been opened for you. For your reference: Case #: 1038335283 Created on: Saturday, April... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by agustiandk, Apr 24, 2022.

1. team support very very slow slow and not care about complain

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support - a support case has been opened for you. For your reference: Case #: 1038335283 Created on: Saturday, April 23, 2022 11:05 PM Description: I NEED HELP BITLOCKER Remember, Microsoft will never ask for your password as part of any support interaction. Also, please don´t send any financial or personal information in email. Thanks, Microsoft Support12 hour not finish, from last night until tomorrow and iam not sleep waiting and looking chat but nobody chat why why why why, his say transfer team support technical but where where nobody chat, and last need

:)

agustiandk, Apr 24, 2022

2. System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Apr 24, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 24, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

team support very very slow slow and not care about complain

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

team support very very slow slow and not care about complain

1. team support very very slow slow and not care about complain - Similar Threads - team support very

2. Very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  3. Very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  4. team support very very slow slow and not care about complain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    team support very very slow slow and not care about complain: Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support - a support case has been opened for you. For your reference: Case #: 1038335283 Created on: Saturday, April 23, 2022 11:05 PM Description: I NEED HELP BITLOCKER Remember, Microsoft will never ask for your password as part of any...
  5. team support very very slow slow and not care about complain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    team support very very slow slow and not care about complain: Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support - a support case has been opened for you. For your reference: Case #: 1038335283 Created on: Saturday, April 23, 2022 11:05 PM Description: I NEED HELP BITLOCKER Remember, Microsoft will never ask for your password as part of any...
  6. very, very slow performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  7. very slow

very slow: my device very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow/eaf30d84-58ab-4c41-9f93-dc2c1b7f95ce
  8. Very very slow win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...
  9. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  10. Very, very slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...