Windows 10: team-veiwer and rose colored glasses

Discus and support team-veiwer and rose colored glasses in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,,,,Last night I received a phone call informing me that my computer was corrupted and there were 5 different networks or such using my name and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kevinO'Hara1, May 30, 2019.

1. team-veiwer and rose colored glasses

Hi,,,,Last night I received a phone call informing me that my computer was corrupted and there were 5 different networks or such using my name and my passwords.I had already known this because last month I had a virus and my computer shut down anyway they said they were team-view and would wipe out all of this for a certain amount of money after some gigging and gagging I got them to agree to 60.00 this month and 60.00 dollars next month and I will be covered for 2 years now I had never heard of them before last night and having read all the stories this morning I'm worried if I don't pay they will mess with my computer.They were very nice and is there a chance that it is not a scam and that they will clean and take care of my computer for the 2 years like they said??

:)

kevinO'Hara1, May 30, 2019
  2. dermaluco Win User

Code:0552359 is not ROSE?

The Nokia E51 Product Codes are listed on this webpage:

http://nokia-product-codes.com/tag/nokia-e51/

This is one of the items:

PC: 0552359: RM-244 CTR APAC1 ROSE

I bought NOKIA E51 just few days ago and its code is 0552359, but the color scheme is NOT rose. Is it made by NOKIA? Is it a fake one or not? Thanks!

Copy of 100_4548.JPG

dermaluco, May 30, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, May 30, 2019
  4. team-veiwer and rose colored glasses

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 30, 2019
Thema:

team-veiwer and rose colored glasses

1. team-veiwer and rose colored glasses - Similar Threads - team veiwer rose

2. event veiwer 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event veiwer 6008: why my computer shut down unexpected?- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. event veiwer 6008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event veiwer 6008: why my computer shut down unexpected?- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  4. Aero Glass Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  5. glass 8 not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    glass 8 not working: everytime i try to install glass8 my computer just spasses out then pops up an error. i'm using windows 10 1909 latest build and using the 1.5.13 version of glass8. is there any way to get glass8 to work submitted by /u/Nateb143R [link] [comments]...
  6. Microsoft is working on a smart Glass type glass.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft is working on a smart Glass type glass.: The patent status is till pending, but looks like they're trying to revive long forgotten smart glasses. According to the patent (US20190188471A1) filed by Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC. Described as 'Method and apparatus for biometric data capture'. A smart glass...
  7. Coropt Partition And MANY Event Veiwer Errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Coropt Partition And MANY Event Veiwer Errors: I have been trying to play Minecraft but it kept crashing so I went into event viewer and I found more errors then I can count, in system there was about 100 errors in a row! And it said that a something important is corrupted and in a partition, I tried to reset my windows...
  8. aero glass

in Windows 10 Customization
    aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  9. Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer?

Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer?: Is there a program or plugin that tells what all the CLSID/plugin names for all the extensions in waterfox? Ccleaner only dose Firefox. Found about acouple relinker BHO xpi's, I really hate how unintuitive to the user naming has gotten that and apps being in 4 parts that are...
  10. Photo Veiwer On Start Menu Options ?

Photo Veiwer On Start Menu Options ?: I went threw all the options I could find. I want the viewer to show pictures like I have them in folder groups not by the date they where downloaded or taking. Is there a way? Its either collection or albums but both are by dates and that not what I want. If not then I will...