Windows 10: Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10)

Discus and support Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I am currently out of state and my desktop is at my home and I want to connect to it and use it (cursor and everything) but Team Viewer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WannaBeAnonymous_, May 31, 2020.

1. Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10)

Hello! I am currently out of state and my desktop is at my home and I want to connect to it and use it (cursor and everything) but Team Viewer is broken and I tried LogMeIn... Nothing any alternative for Windows 10?

submitted by /u/WannaBeAnonymous_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WannaBeAnonymous_, May 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, May 31, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Alternative to Photo Viewer.

Hi. Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10) :)

I am using build 10147 now, and Windows Photo Viewer is not working here as it used to. The new look/appearence of the Photos App is very cool, but is there any third party software that can be an alternative of the good old Windows Photo Viewer?

I want a program/app that will open a photo from explorer, will provide flip/rotate and delete options, and will shift to the next photo simply. A photo library organizer and integrated photo editor etc are not wanted by me.

Many thanks for your suggestion. Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10) :)

4. Ahhzz Win User

Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10)

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10)

1. Team Viewer Alternative (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Team Viewer Alternative

2. Security in Team Viewer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security in Team Viewer: Is my computer safe in remote control with Team Viewer? [Original Title: security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-in-team-viewer/679f470a-33d3-4384-8bd6-5c9eb68a522e
  3. Picasa Photo Viewer alternative?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picasa Photo Viewer alternative?: For people who have used Picasa photo viewer in the past or currently. Have you found an alternative? or anything close to it? Why Picasa is my go to for 13-14 years - It is extremely fast, light weight and smooth. It feels like an Apple product made by mistake by Google. It...
  4. Windows 10 s "Quick Access or Team Viewer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 s "Quick Access or Team Viewer.: Hello, Does anyone know if Windows 10 S has "Quick Access" built in or can load/Run TeamViewer available in app store? Requirement is to remote to a 10 S Pc from a 10 pro. Regards Simon Hambrook...
  5. Team Viewer & Mouse without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Team Viewer & Mouse without Borders: Tech Community: I am using Mouse without Borders on two remote devices. I am able to connect to those devices via Team Viewer. The problem I have is once I connect to them using Team Viewer, I can not control the second PC if the mouse is on the 1st PCs screen. Has...
  6. team viewer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    team viewer: I keep getting phones from team viewer refund dept. They claim that everyone who has microsoft windows subscribes to this. They are going out of business and want to refund my money. I don't remember subscribing to this and refuse to open my bank account so they can wire...
  7. Alternative to Photo Viewer.

Alternative to Photo Viewer.: Hi. *Smile I am using build 10147 now, and Windows Photo Viewer is not working here as it used to. The new look/appearence of the Photos App is very cool, but is there any third party software that can be an alternative of the good old Windows Photo Viewer? I want a...
  8. Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer

Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer: My PC has 3 monitors. I use these for graphic workflow. I remote in to my PC from a 17" Macbook Pro using Team Viewer. I use Adobe CC programs (namely Illustrator in this situation). When I need to use the snipping tool, I have to minimize AI, do a delayed snip,...
  9. Any experience with alternatives to the Event Viewer?

Any experience with alternatives to the Event Viewer?: I'd like to be able to: Search for every instance of an event Delete individual events I've read about these apps: MyEventViewer WMI Tool Event Log Explorer Please give your experiences with these apps or similar ones and list any things that you'd like...
  10. Alternative to Events Viewer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative to Events Viewer?: Are there any free packages that I can use to replace the Windows Event Viewer? I'm ideally looking for something that will lay out all of the events in one long scrolling screen in chronological order, rather than having to keep flipping backwards and forwards between...