Windows 10: team viewer

Discus and support team viewer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting phones from team viewer refund dept. They claim that everyone who has microsoft windows subscribes to this. They are going out of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Karenwhooo, May 16, 2019.

1. team viewer

I keep getting phones from team viewer refund dept. They claim that everyone who has microsoft windows subscribes to this. They are going out of business and want to refund my money. I don't remember subscribing to this and refuse to open my bank account so they can wire refund. They claim that if I don't do this then my account will be charged 299.00 every year.

Has anyone else heard from team viewer

[Moderator Edit: Thread moved from Windows Insider]

:)

Karenwhooo, May 16, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, May 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, May 16, 2019
  4. team viewer

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 16, 2019
Thema:

team viewer

1. team viewer - Similar Threads - team viewer

2. Continuous network dropouts when using NIC teaming from Broadcom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Continuous network dropouts when using NIC teaming from Broadcom: Hi, Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet (1 port) NIC teaming has been configured on 21 HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF workstations running Windows 10. We are experiencing continuous dropouts which is causing lots of grief and the machines are now unstable. We have one site that is...
  3. Change default e-mail app in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default e-mail app in Microsoft Teams: Hello Everyone, Our employer recently rolled out Microsoft Teams to our laptops and it was integrated with Skype so there is no going back to Skype. When I start a chat with one of my colleagues and I want to send him an email from that chat, I click on his name in the top...
  4. Microsoft invitation to join ms team

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft invitation to join ms team: how do i get rid of window of microsoft invitation to join ms team at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-invitation-to-join-ms-team/364bc68d-107e-442a-94ab-512b4014b1e6
  5. What is New in Microsoft Teams in April 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams in April 2019: In case you missed it… here is a round of up of what’s new with Microsoft Teams in the past month. Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub Microsoft Whiteboard is available in Teams in commercial preview Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams meetings empowers meeting attendees from the...
  6. Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module General Availability: We are excited to announce the general availability of the Microsoft Teams PowerShell module. This PowerShell module, first released in Beta last year, allows you to manage the lifecycle of teams within your organization. As a Global Administrator or Teams Service...
  7. Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup: Last 2 weeks when I installed the Microsoft Teams 64-bit program in my colleague computer, her computer has slowed and occasionally freeze. On Mondy, her computer has strangely non-stop restarting unless you start at Safe mode, after investigated, we found out that Microsoft...
  8. Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer: My PC has 3 monitors. I use these for graphic workflow. I remote in to my PC from a 17" Macbook Pro using Team Viewer. I use Adobe CC programs (namely Illustrator in this situation). When I need to use the snipping tool, I have to minimize AI, do a delayed snip,...
  9. No internet connectivity, but accessable over team viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connectivity, but accessable over team viewer: Hey im trying to fix my house computer, windows 10 home 64 I can access it via team viewer so i know it has network connectivity, but when trying to run virus scans or download google chrome it errors saying "unable to connect to network" i have checked network...
  10. New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams: OneDrive's vision is to enable you to share and work together on all your files in a simple and secure way, inclusive of your personal files as well as the files you create and manage in shared spaces like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams. A foundational element to this is...