Windows 10: Team Xbox Q&A with Harrison about Voice Skills for Xbox One

Discus and support Team Xbox Q&A with Harrison about Voice Skills for Xbox One in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For the latest Team Xbox Q&A, I chatted with Harrison from the Xbox Console Experiences team who worked on the new Alexa and Cortana Voice Skills for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Team Xbox Q&A with Harrison about Voice Skills for Xbox One

Source: Team Xbox QA: Harrison, from the Xbox Console Experiences Team - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Now Connects with Cortana and Alexa Enabled Devices

Source: Expanding Xbox Voice Commands to Hundreds of Millions of Smart Devices: Xbox Now Connects with Cortana and Alexa-Enabled Devices - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Team Xbox Q&A with Harrison about Voice Skills for Xbox One

Xbox Enforcement Team

Hello, I have had multiple accounts and have been a part of the Xbox community for about 14 years and have never seen something as terrible as the Xbox Enforcement Team. I've had 2 accounts with permanent suspensions from "Harassment Abuse and Threats,"
    which weren't even in the realm of what the messages were. I constantly see the team saying I'm violating the code of conduct in multiple areas when that is completely false. I could tell a kid to stop being salty and I would be told I'm suspended for threatening
    to release his personal information unless he gives me his account and it is absolutely ridiculous especially when they're playing a game that is rated M or ages 17 and UP which has cursing, blood, murder, and guns in it. If I have another account get suspended
    I'm going to stop using Xbox altogether I can't stand spending thousands of dollars on an account and getting it completely taken away from me for voicing my opinion on a game that is meant for adults. Xbox 360 community was much better.

Default username_1245, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Team Xbox Q&A with Harrison about Voice Skills for Xbox One

1. Team Xbox Q&A with Harrison about Voice Skills for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Team Xbox Q&A

2. xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?: When clipping, my gamebar will record team mates voices but not mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-records-team-mates-but-not-my-voice/2f24b36c-bdbd-49ab-bdaa-4ab05b1e4f3b
  3. xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?: When clipping, my gamebar will record team mates voices but not mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-records-team-mates-but-not-my-voice/2f24b36c-bdbd-49ab-bdaa-4ab05b1e4f3b
  4. xbox one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xbox one: how do I let my son add friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one/e2250c27-e485-4b0a-a1a6-c01dffdbbe2a
  5. Xbox one

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox one: My child has his account/profile set up for xbox one using my email address as he wasn’t old enough to have his own email address. However, he now has his own email address and i want to move his xbox account to his email without losing any of his game data/history. How can...
  6. xbox voice chat blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox voice chat blocked: I play xbox with some friends a couple nights a week. When the new Call of Duty came out though, I got it for PC because it was cross platform. My problem is that xbox voice chat on my PC just refuses to connect to anyone. My NAT type is OPEN but server connectivity says...
  7. Microsoft Expanding Xbox One Voice Capabilities with Google Assistant Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Expanding Xbox One Voice Capabilities with Google Assistant Xbox: [ATTACH] On Team Xbox, we put customer choice at the forefront of our decision making and regularly use community feedback to help guide the experiences we deliver to gamers. One piece of feedback we’ve heard loud and clear is that you’ve wanted more options for using...
  8. Xbox Skill lets you control Xbox One using Amazon Alexa and Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Skill lets you control Xbox One using Amazon Alexa and Cortana: [ATTACH] Alexa, the cloud-based voice service from Amazon will get the ability to control Microsoft Xbox One. As we know, the gaming device already supports Cortana. The same functionality would be extended to Alexa through various Echo devices, like the Amazon [...] This...
  9. Team Xbox Q&A: Restart from Guide Faster than Alternate MAC Address

in Windows 10 News
    Team Xbox Q&A: Restart from Guide Faster than Alternate MAC Address: [ATTACH] The Xbox Insider Program is founded on the idea that allowing early access to new builds and features helps both Team Xbox and the Xbox Community. As an Xbox Insider, you to get a sneak peek at planned features, and it’s a great way for our teams to gather feedback...
  10. Avatars on the Xbox One Dashboard: Q&A

in Windows 10 News
    Avatars on the Xbox One Dashboard: Q&A: [ATTACH] With the pre-release of 1810 you should now be seeing the new avatars throughout the Xbox One dashboard! We are excited to hear what you think about them and would love to get your feedback. If you haven’t already, please take the time to fill out our Xbox Insider...