Windows 10: Teams Account has 2 users

Discus and support Teams Account has 2 users in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had some co-workers message me on teams this morning, but I was not receiving the messages. My boss messaged my user and still nothing. I messaged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brett Lindsey1, May 21, 2024.

1. Teams Account has 2 users

I had some co-workers message me on teams this morning, but I was not receiving the messages. My boss messaged my user and still nothing. I messaged him and it was two separate chats with only one that I could see. Further investigation led me to find out my .onmicrosoft.com account has split from my main account. The users were messaging the .onmicrosoft.com account. The account is still one of my alias's, but it also seems to be a full user and shows as such in our admin center is there a way to recombine the accounts or delete the .onmicrosoft.com user without ruining my main account.

:)

Brett Lindsey1, May 21, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Join Teams for work or school meeting with personal Microsoft account

Microsoft Teams Insider Blog: As a part of ongoing work to improve the experience when joining Teams meetings, we have just made a new update available for Teams Insiders. When using your personal Teams account to join a meeting that originated from a Work or School Teams account, you previously had to join as a guest, often causing your meeting to open in a web browser with limited functionality. Now you can join as your signed-in personal Microsoft account from within the Teams app on Windows 11, providing a better meeting experience for all parties. In the first phase of rolling out this new functionality, you will get the new experience when joining a Teams for work or school meeting from within Teams free by tapping a Teams for work or school meeting link in a chat or community within Teams free. Your signed-in personal Microsoft account will be used when you join the meeting.
    Teams Account has 2 users Join_Teams_work_meeting_with_personal_account-e1707754628931.png
    If you dont have the Teams meeting in your Teams free calendar, a nice little trick is to forward the meeting invite to the email you use to sign in to Teams free. Then you will have the meeting neatly in your Teams calendar, readily available for you to join the meeting when its time. How to join Teams Insider? Its easy to join Teams Insider for earlier access to new features and improvements:
    1. Go to app settings in Teams free
    2. Navigate to Teams Insider program section (you can get there directly with this link)
    3. Tap Join button to join Teams Insider
    4. Restart the Teams app and you have the latest features and improvements
    You will find detailed information how to join in this support article. How to send feedback and suggestions? We are always happy to receive feedback and suggestions to make Teams even better. To participate in our feedback program and help us in our endeavor, please follow the steps below: Source: Join Teams for work or school meeting with your personal account - Teams Insider

Brink, May 21, 2024
  3. Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 21, 2024
  4. Vesao Win User

Teams Account has 2 users

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Teams Account has 2 users

1. Teams Account has 2 users - Similar Threads - Teams Account has

2. Teams Account has 2 users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Account has 2 users: I had some co-workers message me on teams this morning, but I was not receiving the messages. My boss messaged my user and still nothing. I messaged him and it was two separate chats with only one that I could see. Further investigation led me to find out my .onmicrosoft.com...
  3. Teams Account has 2 users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams Account has 2 users: I had some co-workers message me on teams this morning, but I was not receiving the messages. My boss messaged my user and still nothing. I messaged him and it was two separate chats with only one that I could see. Further investigation led me to find out my .onmicrosoft.com...
  4. Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts: I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into microsoft. My problem is that Teams is connected to the live account and not to gmail so my calendar and meeting requests go...
  5. Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts: I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into microsoft. My problem is that Teams is connected to the live account and not to gmail so my calendar and meeting requests go...
  6. Having 2 accounts in Users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having 2 accounts in Users.: Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right...
  7. Having 2 accounts in Users.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having 2 accounts in Users.: Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right...
  8. 2 users on 1 account

2 users on 1 account: Hi i dont know how to fix this but i am signed into my microsoft account and there are no other accounts to swap between but when i go to my files, this pc, users there is another account there that i cant get rid of. the account i cant get rid of is called guyv and it is...
  9. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  10. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in Windows 10 Support
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...